Court upholds Sundance tarpaulin patent
- Halo wins infringement cases. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2010, Issue 5684, p6
The article reports on the ruling which found that Foshan BOB Furniture Co. Ltd. and Foshan Zhongrui Furniture Co. have infringed the design patents made by Halo Asia Ltd. by manufacturing and selling similar items in Great Britain.
- Zeltiq gets favorable ruling in infrigement suit. // Medical Device Daily;5/15/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 94, p2
The article reports on the statement by Zeltiq Aesthetics and the Massachusetts General Hospital that the ruling of the Mercantile Court in Spain on May 4, 2012 regarding the patent infringement lawsuit filed in Spain against Clinipro and Aquaestica was in their favor.
- STOCK TO WATCH: JOHNSON & JOHNSON. Ruth, João-Pierre S. // Business News New Jersey;4/8/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p28
Reports the reversal of court judgments on the patent-infringement case Johnson & Johnson in New Brunswick. Infringement of the stent patents; Opposition of the company on the ruling; Reduction on the cost of health care.
- PRICES&PEOPLE. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/9/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 21, p28
Reports global developments in chemical industry as of December 9, 2002. Court ruling on the patent infringement lawsuit of Calgon Carbon Corp. against Royal Pannevis BV; Appointment of Nick J. Caruso as executive vice president of Dynegy Inc.; Decreased production in the domestic phosphate...
- Occlutech prevails in UK patent appeal by AGA Medical. // Medical Device Daily;6/25/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 122, p1
The article reports that the British Court of Appeal in London, England in June 2010 has upheld a 2009 ruling that the Figulla ASD and PFO occluders of Occlutech do not infringe the British part of European Patent 0 808138.
- Appeals court favors Hologic in patent suit. // Medical Device Daily;2/28/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p4
The article reports that the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has ruled in favor of Hologic by reversing the previous decisions reached by the U.S. District Court for Northern District of California in favor of SenoRx concerning a patent infringement filed by Hologic in 2008.
- Judge vacates Alcon victory. // Fort Worth Business Press;12/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p18
Reports on the ruling by Judge Harrington that there was insufficient evidence to support the jury's verdict of infringement of Alcon/Summit Technology's patents against Nidek. Views of Alcon on the original verdict; Background on the suit.
- Federal Circuit invalidates key NPE patent. // InsideCounsel;Sep2014, Vol. 25 Issue 273, p45
The article reports on the ruling of the Federal Circuit to dismiss the patent infringement lawsuits that Digitech Image Technologies, a division of Acacia Research Corp., filed against 31 companies in relation to the technology that allows digital images to be displayed on devices.
- Bridgestone says wins Chinese lawsuit. // European Rubber Journal;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 197 Issue 1, p0014
The article reports that Bridgestone tire manufacturing company received a favorable ruling in its lawsuit with respect to the infringement of its design right against rubber manufacturing companies Jianxin Rubber (Fujian) Co. Ltd. or Fujian and PT Beststone Rubber Industries Co. Ltd.