Kenworth tops customer satisfaction survey for three consecutive years
- KW tops J.D. Power truck ratings. // Fleet Owner;Oct2007, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p46
The article provides information on the satisfaction study conducted by J.D. Power and Associates on trucking companies in the U.S. It revealed that Kentworth scored the highest in over-the road, pickup and delivery, and vocational truck services, while the highest ranking for dealer service...
- Kenworth mid-roof sleeper heads to production. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;8/28/2015, p11
The article offers information on the T680 and T880 heavy-duty trucks and mid-roof sleeper truck models from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Survey ranks best in Class 8. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Sep2009, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p50
The article reports on the results of the 2009 annual Heavy-Duty Truck Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by J.D. Power and Associates in the U.S. The study revealed that Kenworth Truck Co. ranks as the top original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in three categories including the...
- UPFRONT. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jul2003, Vol. 39 Issue 26, p10
Reports business development as of June 2003. Business expansion of Kenworth Truck Co. in the country's market; Provisions of a Dana Spicer's Central Tire Inflation system from Sterling Truck Corp.; Sales of Class 8 trucks according to data complied by Ward's Communications.
- Kenworth adds axle for Class 8 vocational models. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2006, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p60
The article evaluates Kenworth Truck Co.'s steerable lift axle for Kenworth Class 8 vocational trucks for dump, mixer, heavy haul, logging and other vocational applications.
- Kenworth sees growing market for NG trucks -- new and used. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner;Sep2012, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p1
The article presents the views of Andy Douglas, national sales manager for specialty vehicles at the truck maker Kenworth Truck, on rise in market for heavy-duty and natural gas-powered commercial vehicles in North America in 2015. It also highlights about the development of natural gas fueling...
- New suspension option. // Fleet Owner;Nov2011, Vol. 106 Issue 11, p1
The article reports that Kenworth Truck Co. has included the Neway ADZ rear air suspension from SAF-Holland in its heavy-duty truck offerings. It states that ADZ suspension is designed for typical heavy-duty applications such as construction, logging, and emergency vehicles. It states that...
- New trucks. // Public Works;Dec2007, Vol. 138 Issue 13, p34
The article evaluates several heavy duty vehicles including the Granite MP7-365M hybrid truck from Mack Trucks Inc., hybrid-powered buses from General Motors Corp., and the Class 3 Model 360 truck from Sterling Truck Corp.
- Vocational Trucks. // Overdrive;2008 Spec Guide Supplement, Vol. 47, p44
The article provides information in spec'ing a vocational truck. It relates that in spec'ing a vocational truck, the usage of the vehicle must be considered, which includes the range of speeds, grades and the offroad services it will be driven such as logging roads. Moreover, the article...