PHIL has severe-application truck body
- BOLD & BEEFY. // Canadian Mining Journal;Oct2015, Vol. 136 Issue 8, p22
The article focuses on the importance of custom truck bodies in mining industry to ensure the loading safety and prevention of damaging equipment. Topics discussed include the development of custom truck bodies by mining equipment manufacturer Philippi-Hagenbuch (PHIL) in Peoria, Illinois, the...
- Mack Axle Back Propels Trucking Forward. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p15
The article reports that Mack Trucks Inc. has unveiled an axle back version of its Granite model--heavy-duty Class 8 conventional straight truck designed for the North America market. It is reported that the Granite Axle BackTM vehicle option for maximizing the productivity and profitability of...
- Iveco goes off-road. // Motor Equipment News;Aug2013, p32
The article offers information on off-road commercial vehicles from Iveco Trucks including the Astra HD9, the Daily 4x4, and the Eurocargo 4x4.
- WILD AT HEART. Cruywagen, Patrick // Land Rover Monthly;Dec2013, Issue 185, p52
The article looks at the 1997 300Tdi Defender truck owned by Julian Simcock, where the truck earned the Best Vehicle in Show award in 2012. The vehicle was modified for 2 years and was worth 14,000 pounds, as it featured various accessories including the Maggiolina Extreme Roof Tent, Terrafirma...
- LETTERS CV. Khanna, Mohit; Khattar, Saurabh // Commercial Vehicle;Jan2016, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p8
Letters to the editor are presented in response to an article on the off-highway segment with Excon in the December 2015 issue and on commercial vehicle dealerships in India.
- Chula Vista: Off-Road Trucks Return for Big Race. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;6/18/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p18
The article reports on the return of the National off-road truck race last June 8-10, 2007 at the Heritage Road next to Otay River Valley in California. The event attracted thousands of avid motor enthusiasts which featured different trucks and all-terrain vehicles. The racing series is expected...
- Dropside boost for Midlum sales. // Commercial Motor;6/16/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5133, p71
Reports on the conversion of the Midlum 7.5 truck from Woodwards Truck & Van Centre using glass-reinforced plastic in the truck's body. Design of the truck; Price of the truck.
- GOLDEN ICON. Emery, Matt // DIRTSports;Nov2007, Issue 35, p60
The article presents the changes made to the Big Oly Bronco off-road truck of racer Parnelli Jones. The remodeling of the truck was performed by Jones and Dick Russell, employees of Bill Stroppe. Series of images illustrating the changes made to the truck are presented. Specifications of the...
- KINETIK IN MOTION: CAMBURG BUIDS A NEW TT. // DIRTSports;Dec2008, Issue 48, p13
The article reports on the move of Camburg Engineering Inc. to work on a revolutionized top-level off-road racetruck construction called "Kinetik." The truck will feature laser-cut tubing, and a new steering system. The prototype of the truck will also feature bolt-up engine that uses new...