International dealers to offer SmarTire kits
- International dealers to offer SmarTire kits. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p37
The article announces that Dana Corp., marketing partner of SmartTire Systems Inc. for the commercial vehicle industry, will be offering SmartWave tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) retrofit kits to International Truck and Engine Corp. It notes that a version of the SmartWave TPMS system...
- Smart Wave can cut tire wear, boost fuel economy. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2006, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p86
The article reports on Dana Corp. Commercial Vehicle Systems' launching of the SmartWave TPMS tire pressure monitoring system on February 13, 2006 prior to the Technology and Maintenance Council's annual meeting. The said product is a result from 2005 marketing agreement between Dana and...
- SmartWave can cut tire wear, boost fuel economy. // Refrigerated Transporter;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p33
The article reports the launch of the SmartWave TPMS tire pressure monitoring system by Dana Corp.'s Commercial Vehicle Systems group. A product of a marketing deal between Dana and SmarTire Systems Inc., the tire pressure monitoring system puts the foundation for an array of wireless sensing...
- Dana unveils new driveshaft, axle and tire pressure system. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/24/2012, p10
The article offers brief information on the Spicer formed aluminum tube driveshaft, the Spicer M300 axle, and the tire pressure management system that were introduced by Dana Holding Corp. at the 2012 IAA Commercial Vehicle show in Hannover, Germany.
- Smar Tire debuts sensor for tire pressure monitors. // Fleet Owner;Jan2007, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p42
The article evaluates an external valve sensor from SmarTire Inc.
- Dana premiers tire inflation, EGR solutions. // Concrete Products;Nov2014, Vol. 117 Issue 11, p45
The article presents information on the launch Long brand exhaust gas heat recovery (EGHR) technology and Spicer optimized tire pressure system by Dana Holding Corp. at the IAA Commercial Vehicles 2014 in Germany.
- SmartWave TPMS as retrofit. // Fleet Owner;Jun2007, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p54
The article evaluates the SmartWave TPMS tire pressure monitoring system from the Commercial Vehicle Systems Group of Dana Corp.
- Sale of SmarTire Systems final. // Tire Business;1/5/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p3
The article reports that Knorr-Bremse Group has finalized its deal to buy tire pressure monitoring systems developer SmarTire Systems Inc. The buyout is worth $2.5 million. It is stated that Knorr plans to incorporate SmarTire Systems into the electronics business unit of its Bendix Commercial...
- SmarTire goes solo in tyre monitors. White, Liz // European Rubber Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 183 Issue 10, p17
Reports on the cancellation of an exclusive agreement between TRW and SmarTire Systems Inc. on joint development and marketing of tire pressure monitoring devices. Reason behind the cancellation of the agreement; Restructuring of the alliance between the two companies; Requirements under the...