Phillips Industries opens distribution center
- Phillips Industries opens distribution center. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2008, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the new distribution center opened by Phillips Industries Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio. The new site will allow the company to more effectively distribute its products to customers across the eastern regions of the U.S. According to Rob Phillips, director of operations, the...
- Bob DiPonio joins Phillips Industries. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/ 3/2014, p1
The article announces that Bob DiPonio has joined the Phillips Industries, a heavy duty truck company, as a consultant and presents the views of Rob Phillips, president of Phillips Industries, on the same.
- Phillips expands its Canadian presence. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2006, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the opening of an Eastern Canada distribution center by Phillips Industries Inc. in Mississauga, Ontario. The site expand's the company's commitment to the Canadian market by providing multiple distribution locations to customers. It adds to Phillips's four facilities in...
- Rob Phillips takes over family business. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/22/2013, p4
The article announces the appointments of Rob Phillips as president and chief operating officer and Dave Phillips as executive vice president of the heavy duty trucking manufacturer Phillips Industries in 2013.
- Suppliers. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2014, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p50
The article presents various announcements including appointment of Don Ake as vice-president of commercial vehicles of Florida Trail Riders (FTR), appointment of Rob Phillips as president of the Phillips Industries Inc. and promotion of Fred Fakkema to vice-president of compliance of Zonar.
- NAPA honors Phillips industries as top-rated supplier. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2008, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p18
The article focuses on Phillips Industries which received the NAPA Heavy-Duty Supplier of the Year Award for 2007. Jay Lott, heavy-duty general manager for NAPA presented the award to Rob Phillips, director of operations at Phillips Industries. Major supplier of NAPA are evaluated annually on...
- Phillips expands its Canadian presence. // Bulk Transporter;May2006, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on Phillips Industries' opening of an eastern Canada distribution center in Mississauga, Ontario. The company now has multiple distribution locations. Appointed distribution center manager is Steve Toye while John Bailey and Daniel Gagne are territory sales managers.
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Beverage Industry;Oct2007, Vol. 98 Issue 10, p64
This section offers news briefs on the beverage industry in the U.S. An online tool used for calculating total cost of ownership associated with forklifts has been made available by Jungheinrich. A customer support hotline has been launched by KHS USA. A new distribution center in Cincinnati,...
- Remembering Rob Phillips. // Teaching History;Jun2004, Issue 115, p24
Pays tribute to Rob Phillips, a history teacher England.