Hino will begin assembling trucks in US
- Hino moves N.A. headquarters to Detroit. Harrison, Sheena // Automotive News;7/18/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6157, p23
The article reports that Hino Motors Manufacturing USA Inc. is moving its headquarters from Orangeburg, New York, to Detroit, Michigan. The move places Hino closer to its suppliers and could help the company increase sales. Hino expects truck sales to increase to 5,000 by the end of 2005 and...
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2008, Vol. 165 Issue 11, p20
This section offers news briefs concerning equipment in the trucking industry. The official grand opening of the commercial truck assembly facility of Hino Motors Manufacturing in Williamstown, West Virginia, had been held. Price of all T2 model units has been reduced by RigMaster. Hendrickson...
- Hino Motors Manufacturing USA opens W. Va. truck plant. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2008, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p19
The article reports on the new truck plant being opened by Hino Motors Manufacturing USA Inc. in Williamstown, West Virginia on September 29, 2008. Among the business leaders and elected officials who made remarks include West Virginia Governor Joe Manchin, Ambassador Motoatsu Sakurai, consul...
- Meritor WABCO receives Excellence in Quality Award. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2013, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p20
The article mentions that Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A. Inc. has received Meritor WABCO with a 2012 Excellence in Quality Award for achieving a perfect zero parts per million (PPM) defect rate during 2013.
- Hino Motors to Add 20 Jobs with $6 Million Expansion in Wood Couâˆ¼ty. Ali, Ann // State Journal (WV);6/29/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p7
The article reports on the expansion of Hino Motors Manufacturing USA Inc. by adding additional 20 jobs in Williamstown, West Virginia.
- W.Va. Highlights State Successes in July 'Edge Business Report'. // State Journal (WV);7/27/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p18
The article offers news briefs of West Virginia including Hino Motors Manufacturing USA Inc. to invest 2.9 million dollars on truck assembly plant, the contribution of nonprofit arts and culture to Elkins and the loan received by West Virginia Regional Technology Park to finance boiler system.
- Sales of big trucks fall in March. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;4/20/2009, Vol. 83 Issue 6356, p26
The article informs that sale of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. fell 31.3 percent to 19,771 units in March from a year earlier. Sales of Class 8 trucks, the largest size, dropped 21.1 percent to 8,222, while sales of Class 6 trucks collapsed 56.7 percent to 2,059. Sales of Class 4...
- Big trucks dip 26.4% in August. Treece, James B. // Waste & Recycling News;10/12/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p14
The article talks about the low sales of medium and heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. in the year 2009. As reported, sales of these trucks fell 26.4 percent in August 2009 from a year earlier to 18,094 units. Large truck sales have also fallen every month since February 2007. While the sales of...
- CANADA AUTOS REPORT. // Canada Autos Report;2014 1st Quarter, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p1
The article focuses on the report depicting the forecast of automobile industry till 2017 in Canada. It focuses on improved gross domestic product (GDP) outlook for 2014 and 2015. It mentions that the light truck segment will outperform in the passenger car segment. It focuses on the 5 percent...