Meyer Products acquires Magnum Spreaders
- WHAT'S NEW. // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/31/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p19
The article offers information about Home Plow, a snowplow from Meyer Products Inc.
- Super-V2 plows forward as a foe of snow. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2009, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p57
The article evaluates the Super V-2, a second-generation V-Plow from Meyer Products.
- Volvo still wants to be truck No. 1. Wright, Chris // Automotive News Europe;12/3/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p38
Reports that Volvo Global Trucks is interested in acquiring Nissan Diesel in its bid to replace DaimlerChrysler as the world's leading heavy truck maker. Truck manufacturers that were acquired by Volvo in early 2001; Discussion on the expected savings of the synergies between the Swedish,...
- QUITE A SNOW MAN. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p3
The article reports on the attempts made by Cleveland-based Meyer Products LLC, one of the largest snowplow makers of the country, to improve the quality of its products. Meyer is in the midst of several technical and logistical upgrades, including implementing lean manufacturing practices and...
- A question of choice. // Commercial Motor;3/6/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5270, p03
The author reflects on the fact that there are now fewer independent truck manufacturers than ever, as a result of mergers, acquisitions, joint projects and loose affiliations. Over the last 40 years the number of independent truck makers in Western Europe has fallen from over 60 to seven. Put...
- Color them Yellow now. Aichlmayr, Lisa // Tire Business;7/21/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
For commercial tire dealers used to the continuing consolidation of the trucking industry, Yellow Corp.'s buyout of Roadway Corp. is another instance where dealers have to look for new customers to prepare for possible long-term consequences of the acquisition. Yellow plans to buy Roadway for...
- Old forklift trucks get a new channel. // Works Management;Sep2001, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p8
Reports the consolidation of Forklift truck manufacturers Linde and Jungheinrich in Great Britain. Availability of used forklifts trucks on the website of Supralift; Advantages of using websites for truck dealers; Elements behind the success of Supralift.
- Truck reconditioner buys neighboring truck wash, absorbs firm's services. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/13/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p1
Presents information on the acquisition of truck wash provider The Wash Rack by Air Vision in West Valley City, Utah. Services offered by Air Vision; Value of the acquisition; Plans of Air Vision for the truck wash.
- New truck â€˜upfitterâ€™ buys Critzer Equipment assets. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);1/10/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, pA3
Reports the acquisition of the assets of Critzer Equipment Co. by Cobalt Truck Equipment LLC in Spokane, Washington. Retention of the employees of Critzer; Products and services offered by Cobalt; Impact of the acquisition on the investment undertakings of the company.