Report is out in Chinese
- BASF Polyurethane assesses expansion. // Urethanes Technology International;Aug/Sep2014, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p6
The article reports that Shanghai BASF Polyurethane Co. has started a second environmental assessment for 60 kilotonnes per year expansion of toluene diisocyanate at the Shanghai Chemical Industry Park in July, 2014.
- INTERMEDIATES IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/21/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 17, p20
The article presents several news briefs related to the chemical industry. European ethylene oxide (EO) contracts fell by 22 dollars/tonne for November, 2011 in line with in feedstock ethylene. European polyol contracts fell on stable to lower demand and cheaper propylene. European toluene...
- Polyurethanes Grow Strongly in '04 but Face Feedstock Pressure. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;10/18/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 13, p1
The article reports that the demand for polyurethane and its precursors is robust and has grown much more rapidly than producers anticipated. However, high energy and feedstock costs have undercut margins, forcing producers to raise prices significantly for methylene diphenyl isocyanate, toluene...
- November TDI sentiment mixed. FINCH, HEIDI // ICIS Chemical Business;11/24/2014, Vol. 286 Issue 18, p22
The article discusses the price of toluene diisocyanate (TDI) in Europe, agreed to by contracts for November 2014, focusing on the impact of weak demand for TDI, prices for other materials including polyols and ammonia, and the possibility of continued downward price pressure.
- Accident Page. // China Chemical Reporter;7/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p12
The article provides updates related to industrial accidents happened in various chemical companies in China. Phosgene leakage happened in the TDI Plant with a capacity of Shanghai BASF Polyurethane Co. Ltd. located at Shanghai Chemical Industry Park. The workshop of Hubei Xianlong Chemical Co....
- INTERMEDIATES IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/9/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 4, p18
The article offers news briefs related to the recent developments in the chemical industry around the globe which include the drop in prices of European acrylonitrile (ACN), the reducing price of the Asian toluene diisocyanate (TDI) contracts, and the constant price of the U.S. mono propylene...
- Strong demand buoys TDI business. Brand, Tony // Chemical Market Reporter;11/17/97, Vol. 252 Issue 20, p4
Assesses conditions in the toluene diisocyanate market as a result of increased demand and unexpected outages at major producers in the United States. Factors eroding gains in the market; Peak period for the market; Exports to Asia; Production problems of various companies.
- Latin American TDI awaits relief. COIFMAN, RON // ICIS Chemical Business;5/21/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 18, p19
The article considers supplies of toluene di-isocyanate in the chemical industry in Latin America.
- Dow Urethane Price Hike. // Chemical Week;2/27/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p47
Reports on the price hike announced by Dow Chemical for toluene diisocyanate (TDI), polyols and copolymers effective March 1, 2002. Increase in TDI and polyols prices; Reason cited by the company for the price hike.