Pampering the population
- Raytheon cuts itself a piece of Indian rearmament. Sanders, Sol W. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;11/21/2007, p13
The article reports that Raytheon has recently signed memorandums of understanding with major Indian companies to develop defense technology for India's armed forces. They include Larsen & Toubro, Wipro, Godrej & Boyce and Data Patterns. These Indian companies are among the largest manufacturers...
- Sullair LS range for compressors. // Indian Textile Journal;Sep2006, Vol. 116 Issue 12, p106
The article features the Sullair LS range of compressors marketed by Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Co. Ltd. and offers information on its separator elements and variable capacity compressor technology.
- Godrej Cons banks on Dengue and Malaria, expects a growth in it's household insecticide segment along with addition of new variants. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;11/9/2014, p10
The article reports that Indian consumer goods company Godrej expects a rise in its household insecticide business due to a rise in dengue and malaria incidences.
- End of the ribbon. Bailey, Michael // BRW;5/5/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p8
The article reports on the decision of Indian company Godrej & Boyce to stop producing typewriters after selling only 800 of its flagship Prima typewriter in 2010.
- Godrej Consumer Products Q3 profit up 35% to Rs263.57 crore. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;2/8/2015, p5
The article reports on the increase of manufacturing company Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Co. Ltd.'s corporate profit during the third quarter of 2014.
- Godrej Appliances VP marketing Ramesh Chembath quits. // Indiantelevision.com;5/16/2015, p1
The article reports that Ramesh Chembath has resigned as marketing vice president (VP) of home appliances maker Godrej Appliances.
- BRIGHTER MACHINING. // MWP;Sep2011, Vol. 155 Issue 5, p56
The article focuses on the Godrej manufacturing facility in Mumbai, India. According to the author, Godrej's manufacturing activity ranges from engineering products, vegetarian soap, to refrigerators. D.K. Sharma, vice president of the tooling division of Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company...
- Substitute steel with composites in refrigerators. Athalye, A. S. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Apr2010, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p16
The article focuses on the success of Godrej Group for initiating the replacement of steel panels with plastic composites for refrigerators as part of its efforts to address issues related to steel price increases in India in 2010. With this initiative, the company was able to help other...
- GE scores record sales in India. // Appliance Manufacturer;Oct94, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on GE Appliances' achievement of a record sales in its first year of operation in a joint venture with Godrej & Boyce. Number of refrigerators shipped; Manufacture of a range of selected home appliances; Partnership as one of GE Appliances' worldwide strategic alliances.