The Apple iPhone: Will it be a hit in Asia?
- Sharp Showcases CE, Office Products. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/2/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p1
Highlights the electronic appliances exhibition staged by Sharp Electronics Corp. in San Diego, California. Details on the electronic products showcased during the event; Market performance of the company; Retail prices of the products on display.
- HIGH TECH SWAP SHOP. // Braille Forum;Aug2010, p31
The article advertises several second hand high technology gadgets including Braille Lite 40 cell notetaker for 1500 dollars, two Apple iPhone 3Gs for 300 dollars and 450 dollars each and brand new Toshiba Laptop for 1000 dollars.
- Tech Support. TREFFINGER, STEPHEN // InStyle;Oct2011, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p402
The article features several electronic gadgets including the iStand for iPhone from Idea International, double magazine holder from Campo Marzio and a Siconi Sticky pad from Storebound.
- GADGET OF THE MONTH. // American Speaker;Aug2010, p2
The article evaluates the Prompt-it device that allows users to convert their iPhone handsets into miniature teleprompters.
- Consumeractive. Glenister, Richard; Henkun, Alex; Bates, Gareth; Head, Graham // Computer Act!ve;10/1/2014, Issue 433, p12
The article presents questions and answers related to computers and electronics including which ombudsman can deal with complaints of being charged for an extra month by the pay-TV operator Sky TV after canceling the contract, whether to accept a costly repair of a broken iPhone 5 from Apple,...
- iPhone. // Corridor Business Journal;7/21/2014, Vol. 10 Issue 52, p27
The article presents statistics of favorite electronic device used in business, including iPhone, iPad, and Android phone, and offers information on five things that few people know about iPhone.
- SHARP PLANS 3D PHONE. // Home Media Magazine;8/9/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p16
The article reports on the plan of Sharp to offer a 3D smartphone, which does not use glasses, to compete with the iPhone.
- Who Needs a Portable DVD Player? PRANGE, STEPHANIE // Home Media Magazine;3/15/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p3
The article discusses the pros and cons of portable digital video disc (DVD) players compared with other handheld digital devices.
- PART III: ACTIVITIES: CHAPTER 21: USE OF TECHNOLOGY: 21.3: Consumer Use Of CE Products. Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Consumer Behavior;2017/2018, Vol. 12, p147
Statistics are given from Consumer Technology Association regarding use of CE, or European Conformity, products by U.S. consumers, as of April 2016, which include televisions DVD players, and laptop computers.