- Lilly Digest will not be published this year. // Drug Topics;9/6/93, Vol. 137 Issue 17, p6
Reveals that Eli Lilly & Co.'s `Lilly Digest' publication will not be published in 1993. Substitute individual analysis for independent pharmacists that supplied financial data; Possible termination of Lilly Digest.
- Lilly Drugs. Schwarb, John // Indianapolis Monthly;Jul2010, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p20
The article presents information on several drugs sold by Eli Lilly and Co. which include Zyprexa, Cymbalta, and Alimta.
- Eli Lilly exploring new marketing opportunities. // Drug Store News;12/14/98, Vol. 20 Issue 20, pCP22
Reports on Eli Lilly & Co.'s plan to explore new indications and market opportunities for several of its major drugs. Sales of the company's schizophrenia drug, Zyprexa, in 1996.
- ELI LILLY & CO. // MondayMorning;4/30/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p1
The article informs that Eli Lilly & Co. has released its financial report for the first quarter of 2012. It states that the net income declined by four percent to 1.01 billion U.S. dollars and the revenue dropped 4 percent to 5.6 billion U.S. dollars due to decline in sales of the antipsychotic...
- Good science-and some creativity-keep Lilly on its game. Maurer, Mickey // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/28/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p8
The article presents the author's views on the losses suffered by pharmaceutical company Eli Lily & Co. in 2013 due to its top drugs' patent expirations.
- Lilly wins European approval of impotence drug Cialis. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p41
Reports the approval of the application of Indianapolis, Indiana-based Eli Lilly & Co. to sell the impotence drug Cialis in Europe by regulators. Projections on the sales of the drug; Implications of the regulatory inquiry into Lilly; Enumeration of other drugs developed by the firm pending...
- Eli Lilly expects approval on Cymbalta. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p10
Reports on drug manufacturer Eli Lilly's expectations for the approval of the antidepressant Cymbalta. Drug approval and the clearance for the drug company from problems concerning its manufacturing process; Eli Lilly's product line; Investor's assessment on the market performance of the drug.
- DDR on DTC. DICK-RATH, DEBORAH // Medical Marketing & Media;Apr2013, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p24
A review is offered of a television advertisement for low testosterone treatment Axiron from Eli Lilly & Co.
- Mood disturbances harm fetus, Lilly says. Dickinson, James G. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jan1998, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p36
Cites Eli Lilly & Co.'s statement that existing drug labeling on pregnancy risks inadequately address important issues that bear on drug therapy.