voices from the web
- Market briefs: Petrochemicals. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;03/31/97, Vol. 251 Issue 13, p10
Presents news briefs related to the petrochemicals market in the United States, as of March 31, 1997. Includes increases in the spot price for benzene; Demand for vinyl chloride monomer.
- Market briefs: Petrochemicals. Richards, Don // Chemical Market Reporter;02/02/98, Vol. 253 Issue 5, p12
Focuses on developments related to petrochemicals, current as of February 2, 1998. Includes drop in spot price for benzene; Decline of spot price for orthoxylene.
- Petrochemical production. Chapman, Peter // Chemical Market Reporter;11/11/96, Vol. 250 Issue 20, p9
Presents a chart comparing the amount of petrochemicals produced in the third quarter of 1995 and 1996.
- Market briefs: Petrochemicals. Brand, Tony // Chemical Market Reporter;11/11/96, Vol. 250 Issue 20, p10
Presents news briefs on petrochemical products. Prices; Market demands; Supplies.
- Special report. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/2/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p11
Presents a listing of petrochemical projects in various countries.
- Gulf producers look downstream. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/22/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 43, p7
The article discusses the future prospects of petrochemicals projects in the Gulf Region.
- Riyadh braces for oversupply. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/6/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 36, p4
The article reports that Saudi Arabia's refining petrochemicals integration initiative include an investment plan which is worth 70 billion U.S. dollars and relies on refined products as feedstock, wherein the initiative's aims include maximising the oil reserves and providing jobs to Saudi...
- Peru's government reaffirms commitment to developing petrochemical complex. // Chemical Week;3/2/2015, p41
The article reports on the reaffirmation of the ministry of energy and mining of Peru concerning the commitment of the government for the development of a petrochemical complex in the southern part of the country.
- Asian agitation. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;3/20/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 11, p41
Reports on a worldwide capacity buildup for petrochemical products. Projected production increases in Asia/Pacific; Projected overcapacity and unprofitability in xylene, purified terephthalic acid (PTA) and styrene; Factors that contribute to excess production capacity.
- Cumene. // Chemical Week;10/4/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 12, p41
Presents information on the petrochemical cumene. Major customers; Annual production; Global use.