- Phil tariffs and smuggling: two views. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;2/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 388, p8
Relates conflicting opinions on the decision of the Philippine government to reduce import duties on plastic resins in January 2003. Reason behind the decision; Possible effect of the tariff reduction.
- Unity vital to keep tool and die market. // Plastics News;8/27/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 26, p6
Comments on the decline of the tool and die industry market in the United States. Suggestions on price regulation for imported products; Evaluation on the cost of imported products; Impact of the business struggle in the plastic industry.
- China Takes Anti-dumping Measures on Chloroprene Rubber. // China Chemical Reporter;12/16/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p7
This article presents information related to anti-dumping measures taken by China against dumping of chloroprene rubber. The ministry of Commerce in China's verdict issued on December 1, 2004 affirmed that dumping of chloroprene rubber did exist and caused substantial damage to domestic...
- FANTASTIC PLASTIC. // Yoga Journal;Mar2010, Issue 227, p75
The article reports that plastic water and soda bottles are being recycled into clothing.
- Strong Demand Lifts Prices Of Recycled Resins. Block, Debbie Galante // Plastics Technology;Dec2000, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p65
Reports on the impact of strong demand on the prices of recycled plastics in the United States. Rise in recycled PET prices in 2000; Slip in HDPE prices; Rise in prices of mixed-color recycle; Higher recycled polystyrene prices.
- Demand grows for recycled plastics. // Packaging Digest;Jun97, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p3
Focuses on the growing demand for recycled plastics. Expected demand for recycled plastics by the year 2000; What is the primary source of recycled plastics; Why projected demand is lower for the period 1997 to 2000 that between 1989 and 1995.
- Recycled Resin Prices Firm. Block, Debbie Galante // Plastics Technology;Sep2002, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p83
Focuses on the recycled plastics resin prices in the U.S. Demand for the recycled resins; Emphasis of the consumption levels for recycled HDPE; Performance of the horticultural market.
- Recycled resin prices head south for the winter. Block, Debbie Galante // Plastics Technology;Sep98, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p87
Reports the decline of recycled resin prices in United states. Factors affecting resin prices; Relevance of Asian importation on recycle resin price declination; List of prices for recycled resins as of september 1998.
- Price hikes possible in recycled PS & HDPE. Block, Debbie Galante // Plastics Technology;Mar99, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p76
Forecasts the increase in the prices of recycled plastics for March 1999. Factors influencing prices; Statistics detailing prices of various recycled plastics products.