- US: Jackson Family Wines recruits ex-E&J Gallo executive. Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);3/29/2014, p2
The article announces the appointment of David Bowman, a former executive at E&J Gallo, as senior vice president for estate strategy of Jackson Family Wines.
- A social revolution. Waring, Brian // Marketing (00253650);3/9/2011, p22
The article presents a profile for Brian Waring, the vice-president of marketing and category for Starbucks Corp .in Great Britain. It states that he is a part of a global marketing team which cam from different territories. It notes that he joined the company in 2004 as its head of marketing...
- Hayneedle promotes two execs. // Furniture/Today;12/13/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p2
The article announces the appointment of Jason Goldberger as senior vice president of marketing at the Omaha, Nebraska-based online home furnishings retailer Hayneedle and Dawn Block as vice president of merchandising.
- Bridging the promotion gap. Neff, Thomas J. // Management Review;Jan78, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p42
Focuses on the practice of promoting good middle-level executives to become subpar vice-presidents. Differences between the work of policy-level executives and operating managers; Problem of turning a specialist into a generalist; Planning and decision-making in selecting executives.
- Last of Foundation Partners Group Founders Exit. // Director (NFDA Services, Inc.);Nov2013, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p8
The article announces that Jim Price and Steve Shaffer as executive vice presidents of private markets management firm Foundation Partners Group LLC (FPG).
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;12/14/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 239, p9
The article announces the appointments of Dan Lemaitre as member of the board of Endologic and Connie Pautz as vice president (VP) of human resources at Hutchison Technology.
- Political Stripes. Bell, Peter // National Journal;5/20/2006, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p82
The article focuses on the career of event planner Jim Hooley. Hooley has made a career out of planning extravagant political and corporate events, learning the trade as a campaign volunteer and later as director of President Reagan's advance office under the tutelage of Mike Deaver. Now he is...
- Obituary. // Snips;May2014, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p25
An obituary for "HVACR Business" magazine co-owner and vice president of sales Jack Hutchison is presented.
- Saying goodbye to an industry friend. McConnell, Michael // Snips;May2014, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p6
The article presents an obituary for Jack Hutchinson, vice president of sales for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) trade periodical "HVACR Business."