- Sign up for EW's daily e-newsletter. // Electronics Weekly;4/15/2009, Issue 2379, p23
The article presents information on how to signup for the "Electronics Weekly," journal's electronic-newsletter (e-newsletter).
- The Whole Story. Fialkoff, Francine // Library Journal;4/1/2012, Vol. 137 Issue 6, p8
An introduction is presented in which the editor introduces additional content not found in print located on the journal's web site www.thedigitalshift.com, as well as in their electronic newsletters.
- Sampling the Circle of Gifts. Crawford, Walt // EContent;Nov2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p48
Discusses the need to be aware of the informal circle of gifts, a combination of institutional support and individual efforts to do things in the paid-content field. Views on the Internet and the Web; Discussion on scholarly electronic journals; Advantage of lists to users; Characteristics of a...
- ICIS: WHAT'S ON. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/12/2009, Vol. 276 Issue 13, p24
The article presents updates on ICIS. ICIS has launched a new Chemical Purchasing e-newsletter that covers industry news from shutdowns to restructures to pricing actions and other issues. Paul Hodges's blog on ICIS web site explores the links between financial markets, economics and the...
- VOICES FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/6/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 14, p7
The article discusses several blogs including the experience of blogger Barbara Ortner of driving from Houston to the NPRA meeting in San Antonio, Texas, another from author John Richardson examining China's current economic policies and yet another from author Paul Hodges on China's financial...
- CHEMICAL REACTIONS. Shields, Bryan // ICIS Chemical Business;10/19/2009, Vol. 276 Issue 14, p6
The article discusses blogs and also present readers' response related to different topics associated with the chemical industry. Bryan Shields found an article "Talent Search" quite intresting and claims that it sparked his son's interest in taking up science as his career. Paul Hodges shows...
- What's New This Month With GovPro E-Media? // Government Product News;May2005, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p3
Presents information on online enhancements to "Government Product News" and "Government PROcurement Journal," as of May 2005. GovPro Articles; GovPro E-Mail Newsletter.
- Gender issues in cyberspace. // InfoWorld;8/28/95, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p72
Reports on the International Network of Women in Technology's establishment of an electronic newsletter, the `WITI Strategist Online.' Contents; Subscription information.
- Digital transformation. Hrickiewicz, Mike // Health Facilities Management;Mar2014, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on changes to the journal, web enhancements as part of the digital transformation, expanded coverage of topics such as environmental services and architecture and designs, and additional menus for the subscribers e-newsletters.