biofuel ipo New York traders await hot Brazilian IPO
- Emdeon Lifts 11 Percent in NYSE Debut. // Red Herring;8/12/2009, p1
This article reports that shares of payment and billing company Emdeon has closed 11 percent higher on the New York Stock Exchange on August 5, 2009. The billing and payment system of Emdeon is used by health care providers across the U.S. The initial public offering (IPO) of Emdeon is another...
- NYSE rebels gain ground in IPO push. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;1/31/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p1
This article reports that an initial public offering for the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) aims to boost stock exchanges' seat prices. A pair of investors is snapping up seats and is using its newfound leverage to prod the NYSE to do something it has never done in its 213-year history-sell its...
- Maidenform Off to Strong Start. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/25/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 17, p12
Reports on the stock market performance of innerwear firm Maidenform Brands Inc. in its first day of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on July 22, 2005. Amount raised by the company in its initial public offering; Total shares issued by the company; Stock price posted in intraday trading.
- Poor Reviews for a Wall Street Debut. // njbiz;5/29/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p2
Reports on a decline in stock price of voice-over-Internet phone company Vonage Holdings when it went public. Number of shares being sold by the company; Closing price of the shares of the company at the New York Stock Exchange; Reason behind the decline according to analysts.
- Westlake Files for an IPO. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;5/26/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 18, p8
Reports that Westlake Chemical filed a registration statement in the New York Stock Exchange for an initial public offering (IPO) of shares. Value of the stocks to be offered; Plans for the proceeds of the IPO; Underwriters of the IPO; Financial performance of Westlake for 2003.
- Ellie Mae Marks Ringing Success at NYSE Opening Bell. Kilgore, Austin // National Mortgage News;2/11/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p1
The article presents information on the success of the mortgage technology developer Ellie Mae inc. at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). An initial public offering was filed by Ellie Mae in April 2010 and trading of the shares of its stock began on the NYSE-owned American Stock Exchange in...
- Twitter Explains Its Monetization Plans as IPO Nears. Preimesberger, Chris // eWeek;10/19/2013, p1
The article reports on the plan of Twitter Inc., which chooses the New York Stock Exchange to host the TWTR account for its initial public offering (IPO) of stock on November 15, 2013, to raise $1 billion in the stock sale in San Francisco, California. Bloomberg analyst Adam Johnson estimates...
- Anthem Converts To Stock Company; IPO Of 48 Million Shares Of Common Stock At $36, Closed On November 2. // Insurance Advocate;11/3/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 42, p18
Reports on the initial public offering (IPO) of Anthem Insurance Companies Inc. on October 30, 2001 at the New York Stock Exchange. Number of shares offered; Price per share; Use of the net proceeds from the IPO and offering of equity security units.
- Erytech Pharma Goes Public In France with $21M IPO. Moran, Nuala // BioWorld International;5/15/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p1
The article discusses an initial public offering (IPO) of shares in Erytech Pharma SA that raised 16.7 million euros. The shares were settled and stable when trading opened on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) Euronex in Paris, France on May 7, 2013 as Erytech issued 1.53 million shares priced...