Movers & SHAKERS
- ROCHE CHIEF SEVERIN SCHWAN. // Medical Marketing & Media;Mar2011, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p12
The article reports that F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Chief Severin Schwan presented a decreased sales in the company's pharmaceuticals division on the fourth quarter and full-year of 2010 in the U.S.
- Roche. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/24/2013, pA02
The article reports that Severin Schwan, chief executive officer (CEO) at pharmaceutical company Roche, states that the primary basis of the company when targeting diseases is about medical benefit and additional value for individual patient and not the population size of the patient.
- CEO Says Roche Is Positioned to Deliver Long-Term Growth. // Chain Drug Review;4/26/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p197
The article focuses on the statements of Severin Schwan, chief executive officer (CEO) of Roche Holding AG, regarding the company's goal to expand its horizon in oncology and therapeutics.
- This Week's Good News. // Inside Tucson Business;11/3/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p5
The article announces the continuing growth of Roche Holding based in Basel, Switzerland. During a conference held at the Stone Canyon Club in Oro Valley, Arizona, last October 28, 2008, chief executive officer (CEO) Severin Schwan shares the increasing success of its newly-acquired subsidiary...
- Europe in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/15/99, Vol. 255 Issue 11, p7
Presents updates on chemical companies in Europe as of March 1999. Debut of the improvement program on the fertilizer business of Norsk; Growth in the operating profit posted by Roche.
- Roche Posts Sales Increase. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/22/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the increase in sales of vitamins and fine chemicals from Roche in the first nine months of 2001. Factors contributing to the sales gain.
- Phytase Concerns Delay EC Approval Of DSM/Roche Deal. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/26/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 21, p6
Reports on the delay in the European Commission's (EC) approval of DSM's acquisition of Roche's vitamins and fine chemicals business. Reasons for the delay; EC investigation into the takeover's impact on the phytase market; EC investigation on the deal's possible competition effects on the...
- Roche Earns Moderate Rise in Fine Chemicals. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;04/16/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 16, p6
Reports on the increase in sales of Roche's vitamins and fine chemicals in the first quarter of 2001. Factors affecting the sales growth; Business operation of Roche in Europe and Latin America.
- A Possible Changing of the Guard: Roche. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/13/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 19, pFR 10
Presents an update on vitamins and fine chemicals manufacturer Roche Holding Ltd. in the U.S., as of May 13, 2002. Information on the first-quarter sales of Roche's vitamins and fine chemicals business; Plans of the company regarding strategic options for its vitamins and fine chemicals...