JULY 25-311. High returns for Eastman gasification
- Sipchem licenses Eastman technology. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/6/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 32, p12
Discusses an interim agreement signed by the Saudi International Petrochemical Company (Sipchem) to license acetyl co-production technology of Eastman Chemical Company. Features of the co-production technology; Provisions of the interim agreement of Eastman with Sipchem; Details of the phase 2...
- Poised to fly. Klaus, Oliver; Dutta, Ashok // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/11/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p25
Provides information on Saudi International Petrochemical Co. (SIPC), a petrochemical company in Saudi Arabia. Petrochemical projects of SIPC; Key to the success of the company; Estimated costs of the projects of SIPC.
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/19/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 46, p24
Reports that the Saudi International Petrochemical Co. is considering offers from four international companies to provide project management services on a planned methanol and acetic acid plant. Cost of the plant construction; Terms of the contract.
- Technical bids arrive for planned $600m Sipchem project. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/22/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 43, p19
The article reports that technical bids have been received by Saudi International Petrochemical Co. (Sipchem) for its planned ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) unit joint venture worth 600m dollars at Jubail in Saudi Arabia. The facility, which is expected to be completed by 2014, will have a...
- Hanwha set to be foreign partner in Jubail. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/6/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 27, p16
The article reports on the impending partnership between South Korean firm Hanwha Chemical Corp. and the Saudi International Co. (Sipchem) for the olefins and derivatives complex in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Hanwha will be responsible for marketing the end products and assisting in project...
- Arabian plant. // International Construction;Sep99, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p10
Reports on plans of Saudi International Petrochemical to build petrochemical plants worth $730 million in the City of Jubail in Saudi Arabia.
- Sahara Petrochemicals and Sipchem abandon merger talks. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;6/9/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 16, p16
The article reports on the cancellation of merger talks between Sahara Petrochemicals and Saudi International Petrochemical Co. and mentions topics including shares held by the Zamil Group in both companies and reasons for the cancellation of merger talks.
- Sipchem seeks revised prices on Jubail plant. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/3/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p11
The article reports that Saudi International Petrochemical Co. (Sipchem) has asked contractors to submit revised prices by mid-February for the 500m dollars polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) plant planned at its Jubail complex in the Eastern Province. The project has already been delayed by about...
- Sipchem Awards Construction Contract for Acetyls Complex. // Chemical Week;3/28/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 11, p16
The article reports on a contract awarded by Saudi International Petrochemicals Co. to Nasser S. Al-Hajri Corp. to construct a previously announced acetyls complex and common utilities at Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia. The complex's acetic acid unit will be based on Eastman Chemicals technology and be...