Eastmansteps on the gas
- REPORTED IN ACN 15-22 JUL 5005. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;8/1/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 501, p19
Presents data on chemical plant construction projects as of August 2005. Ethylene plant of Kazanorgsintez in Tatarstan, Russia; Polyethylene terephthalate plant of Voridian in Zarate, Argentina; Monoethylene glycol plant of Shanghai Petrochemical Co. in China; Benzene plant of Sanyo...
- Essar, Eastman sign pact for chemical plant. // Chemical Business;Feb2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p94
The article reports that Essar Chemicals and Eastman Chemical Co. has signed a joint venture that involves the setting up of an oxo and oxo-derivatives production facility in India. It mentions that the venture will add value to the streams coming out of Essar's oil refinery. It states that the...
- The future's set in PET. Chynoweth, Emma; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;11/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 45, p15
This article reveals the plans of Eastman Chemical to build a world-scale polyethylene terephthalate (PET) plant in a bid to transform its PET polymers business. Eastman is targeting an operating margin of 10% for PET by the second half of 2008, through innovation and strategic actions. It will...
- New firm to build major complex in Italy. N.A. // Chemical Week;2/15/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p26
Reports on Italpet joint venture which will build an integrated complex to produce bottle-grade polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resin on Lake Maggiore in northern Italy. Companies involved in the joint venture; Role of Marubeni Corp. in the joint venture; Awarding of contract to Sinco...
- PLANTS AND PROJECTS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/18/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 22, p26
News briefs on chemical plant construction are presented including the awarding of construction contracts for two plants in Asia to the company Jacobs, the construction of a polyamide plant in Belgium by the company LANXESS and a joint venture of the companies A. Schulman and National...
- QP and Qapco to Build Petrochemical Complex at Ras Laffan. // Chemical Week;2/20/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 5, p16
The article discusses an agreement between Qatar Petroleum and Qatar Petrochemical Company to build an integrated petrochemical complex at Ras Laffan, Qatar.
- CSG Associates Profile: Eastman Chemical Company. // State Government News;May2002, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p38
Focuses on Eastman Chemical Co. Products; Information on the company's domestic operations; Specialization.
- Eastman's China ventures. // Chemical Week;1/26/94, Vol. 154 Issue 3, p6
Reports on Eastman Chemical's letter of intent to work with chemical industries in China. Possible venture with Chinese companies; Comments by Eastman chairman and chief executive president Earnest Deavenport.
- Eastman selects Malaysian site. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;4/26/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 16, p21
Reports on Eastman Chemical's choice of Kuantan, Pahang as the site for its polyester copolymer plant in Malaysia. Construction and production schedule; Eastman's investment in Malaysia; Remarks of R. Wiley Bourne Jr., vice chairman and executive vice president.