London's taxi fleet trades black for green
- BASF and Sinopec to build neopentylglycol plant in China. // Chemical Business;May2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p72
The article reports on the neopentylglyol (NPG) production facility to be built by chemical firm BASF in collaboration with China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation in Nanjing, China.
- Sinopec to build gas-based ethylene complex at Qingdao. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;7/8/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 19, p18
The article reports that, as of July 2013, the chemical company China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. (Sinopec) is planning the construction of an ethylene manufacturing facility in Qingdao, China.
- Sinopec Plans Ethylene Plant in Southern China. // Chemical Week;4/14/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 12, p25
The article reports on the plan of Sinopec to build a 1-million metric tons (mt) per year ethylene facility at the company's refining site at Hainan Island, southern China. Sinopec signed a framework deal recently with the Hainan provincial government, reports say. The project has initial...
- Sinopec Constructs SM Project. // China Chemical Reporter;11/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p18
The article reports on the construction of astyrene monomer (SM) unit by Sinopec Corp. at Sinopec Beijing Yanshan Petrochemical Company's site in Beijing, China on October 10, 2010.
- Sinopec Yunxi Catalyst Base (Phase I) Came on Line. // China Chemical Reporter;6/21/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p10
The article announces the completion of the first phase of China Petroleum & Chemical Corp.'s, formerly Sinopec, Yunxi catalyst base at Yunxi Industrial Park in Hunan, China.
- Sinopec to Build BPA and PC JV Plant with Japanese Partner. // China Chemical Reporter;5/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p10
The article reports on the joint venture project of Sinopec Corp. and PCR Investments Japan Corp. to develop a bisphenol A (BPA) and polycarbonate (PC) plant at Fangshan in Beijing, China. Following the approval by the National Development and Reform Commission, the companies is to build a...
- Sinopec Corp. Kicks off 800 000 T/A Ethylene Project. // China Chemical Reporter;1/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p8
The article announces the construction of the ethylene project of China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. (Sinopec Corp.) in Wuhan, China. The RMB14.67 billion project includes eight production units: an ethylene cracking unit, a crack gasoline hydrogenation unit, and a butadiene extraction unit, to...
- Sinopec forms new EPC outfit. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Oct2012, Issue 856, p12
The article reports on the establishment of Sinopec Engineering, an engineering and construction company which will focus on building refining and petrochemical facilities, by China Petroleum and Chemical Corp. (Sinopec).
- Sinopec and KPC Start Construction of RMB59 BLN Petrochem Complex. // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p4
The article reports on the construction of the refining and petrochemical complex by China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. and Kuwait Petroleum Corp. on Donghai Island in Zhanjiang Shi, China.