Questar Pursues Pipeline of Testing Opportunities
- Financial Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/28/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the 49.5-percent drop in business revenue of Brewster, New York-based Questar Assessment Inc. in the first quarter of fiscal 2008.
- A Reorganized Questar Continues to Drive Revenue Growth. // Educational Marketer;9/3/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the revenue increase at Questar Assessment of Brewster, New York. The company reported 293.4% to $25.8 million in the first six months of fiscal 2007, ended April 30. According to the company, the increase is driven by organic growth and the acquisition of Questar...
- Questar Assessment Wins Florida ELL Contract. // Educational Marketer;9/14/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p1
No abstract available.
- Questar Looks to $200M Testing Opportunity in Next Few Months. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the 200 million dollars testing opportunity for Questar Assessment Inc. in 2007. It mentions the company's year-over-year growth despite the revenue decline resulting from the anticipated expiration and non-renewal of two contracts in Arkansas and Ohio. It tackles on the...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;1/5/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p8
The article announces that Eric D'Astolfo was appointed vice president of educational partnerships at Questar Assessment Inc. in Brewster, New York.
- Peopleï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;6/11/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p8
The article announces the promotion of Daniel Luk as chief technology officer of Questar Assessment Inc.
- With Questar on Board, TASA Studies Best Way to Brand. // Educational Marketer;10/2/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 28, p6
The article reports on the acquisition and branding study conducted by Brewster, New York-based testing firm, Touchstone Applied Science Associates (TASA), with its newly acquired Questar. According to TASA CEO Andrew Simon, this study would help determine if the company should bid under one...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/16/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p8
The article offers news briefs related to companies engaged in electronic publishing in the U.S. The revenue of New York-based-Questar Assessment for the first quarter of 200, ended January 31, 2007, has increased to 212 percent to $9.6 million. The revenue of Illinois-based-Goodheart-Wilcox has...
- Questar Assessment Inc. Delists Common Stock to Focus on Growth. // Educational Marketer;6/23/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p6
The article reports on the move of American PreK-12 education assessment firm, Questar Assessment Inc. of delisting its common stock to focus on growth. It mentions that the initiative will help the company to accommodate its growth, particularly in revenue streamline in the future. It also...