- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p80
A diagram of the different kinds of stitches is presented.
- Stitch Guide. // Annie's Plastic Canvas;Nov2007, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p30
A chart is presented that illustrates various kinds of stitches used for filling in large areas of canvas.
- Standard Yarn Weight System. // Twentieth Century Fashion Doll Collection;2006, p30
A table is presented that lists the standard yarn weight system including categories of yarn, gauge ranges, and recommended needle and hook sizes.
- General Information. // Modular Mix;
The article presents the abbreviations and symbols used within the November 1, 2012 issue of the journal "Modular Mix" along with tables which provide data on the standard yarn weight system and knitting measurements.
- Barber Pole Cowl. Raymond, Jennifer // Interweave Crochet;Winter2015, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p16
The article offers information on how to crochet the Barber Pole Cowl including materials and tools needed, instructions such as not crocheting over carried strand when working on barber-pole stripes, and stitch guide.
- Stitch Illustrations. // Just CrossStitch;2016 Halloween Special Issue, p112
The article presents a diagram of illustrations of different embroidery stitches, including cross stitch, long stitch, and four-sided switch, as well as diagrammatic instructions for French knots and tassels.
- STITCH GUIDE. // I Can Crochet;9/1/2012, p30
A diagram is presented that shows the different types of crochet stitches including reverse single crochet, chain and front loop, and a table is presented of the stitch abbreviations, yarn conversion between ounces and grams, and the corresponding Great Britain terms for U.S. crochet stitches...
- LEFT HANDED STITCH GUIDE. // I Can Crochet;9/1/2012, p31
A diagram is presented that shows left-handed people the different types of crochet stitches including reverse single crochet, chain, and front loop, and a table is presented of the stitch abbreviations, yarn conversion between ounces and grams, and the corresponding Great Britain terms for U.S....
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet!;Mar2008, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p80
This section presents a chart collection that illustrates various crochet stitches and enumerates abbreviated terms relevant to crocheting.