GREAT CROCHET: SIMPLE TIPS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN PART 3
- Needle Felting. // Hooked on Wool: Rugs, Quilts & More;2006, p17
The article presents the tools and supplies needed for needle felting, likewise, offers tips in how to needle felt. Include in the tools needed are the dense foam, felting needle, and fleece or roving. And some of the tips mentioned are; first, place the foam on the work surface to protect the...
- Crochet curtain trim. // Australian Women's Weekly;Sep2003, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p187
Describes a crochet curtain trim pattern. Materials needed; Range of motifs underlying the pattern; Steps involved in making the mesh or Irish grounding design; Approach to finishing the pattern.
- Flying Four-Patch Topper. // Decorating for Christmas;2009, p13
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating a four-patch topper.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Family Christmas: Handmade Gifts & Heartfelt Stories;2006, p172
The article presents a stitch guide which illustrates various styles. It offers descriptions for the front and back loop, single crochet, half-double crochet, chain, slip stitch joining and double crochet. It also provides yarn conversion from ounces to grams and vice versa as well stitch...
- Hungarian-Style Felt Ornaments to Make. // Piecework;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p52
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making Hungarian-style felt ornaments with pear-shaped and diamond-shaped designs.
- Harmony Notions Cases. DAUGHERTY, JACKIE // Creative Knitting;Spring2016, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p92
The article offers instructions for crocheting felted cases.
- Felt Feelings. // Border Crossings;Sep-Nov2013, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p17
The article presents a profile and discusses the work of the Canadian artist Aganetha Dyck. Particular focus is paid to her work creating felted crocheted sculptures. It is also noted that Dyck turned to crocheting as an artistic expression after a strong allergic reaction to a bee sting forced...
- FeltUnited: 2010 Online Exhibition. SITKIN, RACHEL // Fiberarts;Spring2011, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p48
The article reviews the 2010 FeltUnited online exhibition which can be viewed at www.feltunited.com.
- Correction. // Surface Design Journal;Fall2013, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p1
A correction is presented to the article "Five Tools" by Gary Schmitt from the Summer 2013 issue on needle felting.