THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE
- THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE. // Forbes Asia;12/24/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p100
The article presents quotes from Malcolm S. Forbes, Friedrich Nietzsche, and Jilly Cooper on why it is most appealing to sleep at a time when one should not.
- Gekko's Gurus. Forbes Jr., Malcolm S. // National Review;2/6/1995, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p39
This section presents a quotation from Forbes Magazine executive Malcolm S. Forbes concerning the economic challenges to the administration of U.S. President Bill Clinton in 1995.
- THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE. // Forbes Asia;7/3/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p72
The article presents several quotes from prominent people about revenge. Malcolm S. Forbes said that getting even will make people feel less than they are. Charles Caleb Colton believes that refusing to pay a debt of revenge make human superior. Francis Bacon emphasized the need to have more...
- THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE. Forbes, Lydia // Forbes Asia;9/4/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 14, p152
The article presents quotes from notable people. Malcolm S. Forbes believes that it is always worthwhile to make others aware of their worth. Thomas Burke states that a well-mannered man knows how to take praises. Emily Post emphasizes the value of a little praise. According to Doris Grumbach,...
- REMEMBER THIS. // Management Today;Feb2006, p15
The article presents statements of famous people. Malcolm S. Forbes said that people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. Desmond Tutu presents a comment on fulfilling one's dreams.
- THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE. // Forbes Asia;3/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p68
The article presents quotes from notable people about light and darkness. According to Malcolm S. Forbes, it takes a dim bulb to shine when there is no one there to see the light. Nancy Hale believes that the dark has to be contained in the light or the light will be contained in the dark. Edith...
- Thoughts on the Business of Life. // Forbes Asia;10/31/2005, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p116
The article presents quotations from notable people about the business of life. It includes Malcolm S. Forbes on the law of life, John F. Kennedy on being an optimist and Max Lerner on economics.
- THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE. // Forbes Asia;10/29/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 18, p88
The article presents quotes from Malcolm S. Forbes advising people that if they have a good thought, they should grab it, Joseph Joubert saying that thought is created in the soul, and William Blake pointing out that one thought fills immensity.
- Thoughts. Forbes, Lydia // Forbes Global;4/19/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p64
Presents several quotations on the business of life. Malcolm S. Forbes; Anthony Burgess; William Shakespeare; John Keats.