- Cooling Off China. Naville, Jane Lanhee Lee // Forbes Asia;10/5/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 15, p50
The article presents information on Gree Electric Appliances in China and its chief executive officer Dong Mingzhu. The company has been featured in the Forbes Asia magazine's "Forbes Asia Fabulous 50" list of best companies for the second time in row. It is stated that the company is number one...
- Untitled. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Mar2009, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p6
This section offers news briefs related to the refrigerator and air conditioning industry. Coolpoint, a commercial refrigeration equipment supplier, has transferred headquarters to a new and larger facility in Wrexham, Wales. Gree has posted a 53.3% year-on-year growth in net profit despite a...
- Energy recovery ventilation. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Jan2010, p33
The article evaluates the energy recovery ventilation system from Gree.
- Klima-Therm secures distribution agreements. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Apr2015, p4
The article discusses appointment of chiller specialist Klima-Therm as distributor for chiller manufacturer Gree's centrifugal chillers, mentions the distribution agreement signed by Klima-Therm with absorption chiller maker World Energy and Roberto Mallozzi of the distributor, regarding the same.
- China is origin of 70% of world's ac. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Dec2007, p8
The article reports on the production of unitary air-conditioners of China. Based on a report from China Commodity Marketplace, the country produced 63 million air-conditioners from August 1, 2006 to July 31, 2007, which accounts for 70% of the total production around the world. Data from China...
- Daikin signs collaboration deal with Chinese Gree. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;May2008, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p10
This article reports on a collaboration agreement signed by Japanese air conditioning manufacturer Daikin with Chinese manufacturer Gree in 2008. Under the terms of the agreement, Gree will manufacturer small inverter units for Gree. The two companies will also jointly develop residential air...
- Carrier Enterprise Highlights Next Generation E-TAC II at IHMRS 2014. // Western Hotelier;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p92
The article evaluates E-TAC II heating and cooling technology by appliance manufacturer Gree Electric Appliances Inc. and HVAC equipment distributor Carrier Enterprise LLC.
- Asia Investor - It's not just Detroit; Toyota tanks, losing out as well to U.S. rivals in China market; A river of soya from Brazil, but relatively little investment from China; Taiwan courts Mainland out of economic necessity. Sanders, Sol W. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;5/13/2009, p9
The article offers news briefs related to business enterprises in China. Toyota Motor Corp. has lost $7.74 billion in China market due to its negligence of small cars sales. The Chinese company Gree Electric Appliances Inc. has complained about the interference of the Brazilian labor unions...
- Klima-Therm aGrees with PV. Mallozzi, Roberto; Mitchell, Tim // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Aug2015, p28
The article evaluates the PV-powered direct-drive centrifugal chiller from Gree Electric Appliances Inc. and VRF air conditioning unit from Klima-Therm Ltd.