- 20 Billion Spam Emails Are Targeted At UK Computer Users. // Database & Network Journal;Dec2007, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p26
The article announces the accessibility of the 2008 Internet Security Trends Report of IronPort Systems Inc., in Great Britain. The IronPort reports brings out the important security trends in the markets and features some effective tips on how to defend against Internet threats in the future....
- Untitled. Quicke, Simon // MicroScope;12/17/2007, p3
The article presents several issues faced by the computer industry in 2007. The issue of the ongoing wave of consolidation started, as Cisco picked up IronPort Systems and Computacenter strengthened its software and services offering with the purchase of Digica. The Gowers Report recommended...
- IronPort Virus Outbreak Filters on C300 appliance. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals;Jun2006, p57
The article evaluates the Virus Outbreak Filters on C300 appliance from IronPort and offers information on their features and cost.
- Spamalot. McLaughllin, Kevin // CRN;1/8/2007, Issue 1225, p51
The article focuses on the problem concerning the spread of image spams in electronic mail systems. According to network security vendor IronPort, spam volumes have increased to 75 billion per day in November 2006 from 63 billion messapes per day worldwide in October 2006. In addition, image...
- It's Off To The Races For 2007 Consolidation. Faletra, Robert // CRN;1/8/2007, Issue 1225, p76
The article comments on computer company Cisco Systems' plan to acquire e-mail security vendor IronPort Systems for $830 million. IronPort has 150 solution providers in North American and 500 worldwide. The deal demonstrates Cisco's longstanding strategy of hiring smaller companies that boast...
- IronPort adds bounce-back verification for e-mail. Messmer, Ellen // Network World;7/31/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p12
The article reports on the addition of a bounce-back-verification technology, called the Bounce Verification technology, to the electronic-mail security appliances of IronPort Systems Inc. in the computer industry in the U.S. The move is aimed at protecting corporations against spam-based...
- Microsoft Updates Exchange Online Protection to Battle Holiday Spam. Hernandez, Pedro // eWeek;11/25/2014, p1
The article offers brief information on the upgraded version of the Exchange Online Protection (EOP) service, a cloud-based enterprise email security product for filtering spam and malware, from Microsoft Corp.
- SPAM DUNK. Masters, Greg // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Feb2016, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p28
The article evaluates the Policy Patrol Disclaimers software from OPSWAT Inc. used by the Cavaliers Operating Co. to avoid email spam.
- Technology: IN BRIEF. // Computer Weekly;2/1/2005, p20
The article presents various news related to technological change in computer industry. A new product from BMC aims to help unify service and infrastructure management products and improve operational management. IBM Corp. is launching a low-cost 64-bit Linux server this week. IBM will also...