- THE EFFECTS OF THE INTRODUCTION OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM INTO HIGH-TECH INDUSTRY IN TAIWAN ON MANAGERIAL PERFORMANCE. Jyh-Rong Chou; Kai-Ping Huang // Pakistan Journal of Statistics;2011, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p655
Based on the operation of ten High-Tech enterprises with the introduction of Knowledge Management system in 2008-2010, Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) and Malmquist Productivity Analysis were applied to measuring the efficiency values of Total Efficiency (TE), Pure Technical Efficiency (PTE),...
- AU Optronics Corp. SWOT Analysis. // AU Optronics Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jun2012, p1
A company profile of technology company AU Optronics Corp. is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A business analysis is provided which includes strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement...
- AU Optronics Corp. SWOT Analysis. // AU Optronics Corporation SWOT Analysis;5/13/2013, p1
A company profile of flat panel displays manufacturer AU Optronics Corp. is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A business analysis is provided which includes strengths, weaknesses, opportunities...
- AU Optronics Corp. SWOT Analysis. // AU Optronics Corporation SWOT Analysis;
A business analysis of AU Optronics Corp., a company which provides designs, develops and markets flat panel displays used for computer products, consumer electronics products and industrial products is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to...
- Industrial Innovator. Woyke, Elizabeth // Forbes Asia;12/14/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 19, p48
The article presents information on Wistron Corp. and Simon Lin, its chairman and chief executive officer (CEO). According to research firm IDC, the worldwide contract-manufacturing business is a 233 billion dollars behemoth that's anticipated to grow to 329 billion dollars by 2013. Lin's...
- Can Institutional Change Impact High-technology Firm Growth?: Evidence from Germany’s Neuer Markt. Audretsch, David B.; Elston, Julie Ann // Journal of Productivity Analysis;Apr2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1/2, p9
To facilitate the transformation of the German economy from the traditional manufacturing industries towards emerging new technologies, a new segment of the Frankfurt exchange was introduced in 1997 â€” the Neuer Markt. To examine whether the Neuer Markt was successful, we compare the...
- What tech firms want. Cochnar // New Mexico Business Journal;Nov99, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p26
Cites the top six factors that serve as impediments to growth of high technology firms in New Mexico. Assessments on running technology companies; Lack of capital and skilled employees as major impediments; Use of incentives such as industrial revenue bonds and tax abatement.
- Technology Fast 50. // njbiz;7/8/2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p154
Presents a list of the top high technology companies in New Jersey in terms of growth percentage between 1996 to 2000.
- UK tech sector avoids economic slowdown in fourth quarter of 2014. // Computer Weekly;3/3/2015, p2
The article highlights a report by KPMG and Markit stating the growth of the British technology sector in the fourth quarter of 2014.