- India tops Forbes list of Asia's Fabulous 50. // Siliconindia;Oct2007, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the list of Asia's 50 fabulous companies by Forbes. Among the companies that are included in the list are ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and Bharti Airtel which are growing fast in reaching out to India's rural customers. In addition, seven of the companies included in the list...
- DATAMONITOR: Cathay Pacific Airways Limited. // Cathay Pacific Airways, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2009, p1
A company profile of Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. (Cathay Pacific), a Hong Kong, China-based international airline, offering scheduled passenger and cargo services to 116 destinations in 35 countries and territories, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts...
- ASIA ON A ROLL. Sobie, Brendan; Panariello, Antonio // Airline Business;Aug2008, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p48
The article deals with the positive outlook of analysts on the performance of the airlines industry in Asia during year 2008. Asian carrier profits reached another peak in 2007 as rising fares and surcharges offset higher fuel prices. Analysts expect the profit streak to continue in 2008 but at...
- Two-fold jump in Bharti net. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);2/5/2015, p11
The article reports on the increase of the net profit of Indian telecommunications company Bharti Airtel in the October to December quarter of 2014.
- Bharti Airtel Q4 net down 28pc at Rs 1,006 cr. // Flare (Pakistan);6/15/2012, p69
The article reports that a profit of 1,006 crores has been registered by Bharti Airtel Ltd., telecom company of India in its fourth quarter that ended in March 2012.
- The right call. Mantshantsha, Sikonathi // Finweek;10/22/2009, p34
The article reports on the shares that veterans in South African companies have cashed out when the merger talks between two cellphone companies, MTN Group Ltd. and Bharti Airtel Ltd., have been terminated. It states that the demise of the discussion has elevated the share's levels. It notes...
- Cathay Pacific sees no cargo recovery yet, after profit falls 83%. // American Journal of Transportation;3/25/2013, Issue 552, p15
The article reports that Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. reported its profit dropped 83 percent year over year in 2012, blaming the lack of recovery in the freight market.
- Cathay turnaround. // Travel Daily;8/15/2013, p3
The article reports on the corporate profit of Hong Kong, China-based airline company Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. worth $24 million for the first half of 2013.
- Cathay Pacific profits increase three-fold. // Travel Daily;3/13/2014, p7
The article reports the financial performance of airline Cathay Pacific of Hong Kong for the full year of 2013, including a profit of 2.62 billion Hong Kong dollars, up by 203.9% from 862 million dollars in 2012.