- Yum! Brands plans to have 2,000 restaurant locations in India by 2020. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;1/26/2014, p4
This article discusses the plan of U.S. fastfood giant Yum! Brands Inc., which also owns the Pizza Hut restaurant chain, to have 2,000 restaurant locations in India by 2020.
- Taco Bell UK openings 'could hit sister brands'. Reynolds, John // Marketing (00253650);6/2/2010, p6
The article reports on the plan by Yum! Brands Inc. to establish Taco Bell Mexican fast food chain in Essex, England.
- YUM BRANDS. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/ 3/2013, pA02
The article reports that according to fast food chain Yum Brands Inc., it expects its same-store sales in China to increase by one percent in November 2013.
- Yum Brands. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/2/2015, pA02
The article reports on the suit filed by fast food restaurant company Yum Brands against three companies in China due to disseminating false claims regarding KFC's food.
- A Recipe for Consistency. Yang, Jia Lynn // Fortune International (Europe);10/29/2007, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p24
The article discusses the business and management strategies of David Novak, chief executive officer of Yum Brands, whose holdings include KFC, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut. Novak describes how he responds to food safety scares and activists for nutrition and animal rights. Novak's training of...
- Stock X-Ray: Yum Brands. Derousseau, Ryan // Money;Jul2012, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p41
Charts are presented which provide figures on the financial performance of fast-food restaurant company Yum Brands in both the U.S. and China.
- 15,000 KFC Outlets For China? // Hospitality Ireland;Dec2007/Jan2008, Issue 43, p94
The article announces that Yum Brands Inc., owner of the Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) and Taco Bell chains, plans to open as many as 15,000 KFC outlets in China. Yum Brands Chief Executive Officer (CEO) David Novak admitted that his aim is to see the fried-chicken chain become to...
- Yum! same-store sales off 1 percent in March. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/7/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Yum! Brands Inc. during the four weeks ended March 22, 2003. Same-store sales at the company's restaurants, such as Taco Bell, Pizza Hut and KFC; Number of quick service restaurants that the company operates and franchises.
- On-Site Omnibus. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/26/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p20
Reports that HMSHost Corp. signed an agreement with Yum! Brands to develop KFC Express restaurants for airports and travel plazas in the U.S. Terms of the agreement.