How to `casserole' anything
- CIA Grad Enjoys `The Action'. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p56
Features Bobby Lerz, an executive chef at Thelen Reid & Priest, a law firm. How Lerz started his career; Experience and earnings of Lerz as a chef; Other skills of Lerz.
- Crowd-pleasing casseroles. // Southern Living;Nov94, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p196
Presents casserole recipes. Texas tortilla bake; Chicken-noodle casserole; Sausage-and-egg casserole.
- Casseroles for any occasion. Barnes, Claudia; Jones, Judith // Southern Living;Oct95, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p212
Presents recipes for making casseroles. Sausage-and-Noodle Casserole; Simply Good Chicken Casserole.
- Perfect baked paella. Dryden, Barbara // Southern Living;Oct95, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p229
Presents a recipe for making Paella Casserole.
- Supper's on! Tribole, Evelyn // Shape;Oct95, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p50
Features a casserole recipe modified to reduce the calorie content. Comparison of the calorie content of other casserole; Fat content; Cholesterol.
- Crazy about casseroles. Grogan, Bryanna Clark // Vegetarian Times;Oct93, Issue 194, p26
Presents several recipes for casserole without using any meat or dairy products. Popularity of casseroles in the 1950s; Nutritional completeness of casserole; Broccoli Cheese Casserole Before Redux; Vegan Broccoli Casserole.
- Good for hungry boys and girls. Ryan, Nancy Ross // Vegetarian Times;Aug96, Issue 228, p22
Presents two casserole recipes. Hungry Boys Casserole I; Hungry Boys Casserole II.
- Classy casseroles. Hurst, Andria Scott; Noble, Carol S. // Southern Living;Apr97, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p240
Presents recipes for casseroles. Macaroni-Mushroom Bake; Fajita Casserole; Shrimp Manicotti.
- Casseroles updated. Madison, Deborah // Vegetarian Times;Nov93, Issue 195, p56
Features casserole cookery. Familiar dishes listed as casseroles; Contents of the dish; Actual utensils used; Recipes.