Y-T-D inflation pegged at -1.34%
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;Jan1994, p22
Presents statistics on producer prices in the United States from 1985 up to the fourth quarter of 1993. Consumer foods; Consumer goods; Capital equipment.
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;Jun94, p22
Presents statistics on producer prices in the United States from 1985 up to May 1994. Consumer foods; Consumer goods; Capital equipment.
- April PPI Off 0.3%, Core Rate Rises 0.1%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;05/15/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30891, p2
Informs on economic prices in April 2000, according to United States Labor Department figures. Decline of the producer price index; Core rate; Energy prices; Prices of crude petroleum.
- Producer price highlights during 2001. Snyders, William F.; Weinhagen, Jon; Popick, Amy // Monthly Labor Review;Jul2002, Vol. 125 Issue 7, p3
Focuses on the decline of the U.S. Producer Price Index (PPI) for finished goods in the year 2001. Percentage change in PPI for selected finished goods; Years for which the annual percentage changes were recorded; Annual percentage change in PPI data for energy product and food and related...
- May PPI up 0.2%; core rate up 0.1%. Koning, Rachel; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;06/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30661, p2
Reports on the rise of the producer price index in the United States in the month of May 1999.
- February PPI -0.4%; core rate unchanged. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;03/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30598, p2
Reports on the changes in the producer price index in the United States, in February 1999.
- PPI leads data; Greenspan eyed. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;09/08/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30721, p2
Reports on the expectations from the August producer price index in the United States.
- Market to focus on Sept. CPI data. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;10/19/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30750, p2
Reports on the producer price index in the United States in September 1999. Surge in September wholesale prices.
- Oct. PPI falls 0.1%, but core rate rises. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;11/12/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30767, p2
Focuses on the decline of prices at the wholesale level in the United States in October 1999. Producer Price Index; Reduction of energy and food costs; Increase of the core rate.