Northeastern marketplace breaks new ground
- Restaurant Dining at Meal Plan Prices. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p86
Focuses on the renovation of the Stetson East Marketplace at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts. Conversion of the dining hall into a restaurant-type atmosphere; Expansion of the food selection; Cost of renovation.
- With Chartwells Line-Up: New marketplace at Northeastern. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p2
Addresses the marketplace concept at the Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts. Comments from director of dining services Michael J. Vigna; Offerings of the marketplace; Schedule opening and closing.
- Managing a Building's Footprint. // Food Management;Oct2010, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p30
The article focuses on the management of the newly constructed International Village's footprint at the Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts. It notes the space restraints of the older Stetson East and West facilities of the International Village which were built in the 1960s. The...
- BOOSTING APPETITES VIA SNAPCHAT. K. F. // FoodService Director;6/15/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p26
The article discusses the adoption of the Snapchat application by several universities in the U.S., including Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts and Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, to share daily menus and promotions with students.
- Mexi Mobile. FITZPATRICK, TARA // Food Management;Jul2014, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p38
The article focuses on the advantage of the Hungry Hungry Husky (H3) truck at the Northeastern University (NEU) in Boston, Massachusetts. It provides overview of the different kinds of foods offered by the commercial food truck that focused on Mexican food such as tacos, tortas, and burritos. It...
- Mind-boggling brand mingling. // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p42
No abstract available.
- SEGMENT SIGNALS. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Presents news briefs related to food service in the U.S. as of December 15, 2002. Launch of a decor and color scheme by Au Bon Pain; Addition of a take-out option by the Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts at its Stetson West Dining Hall; Award received by George Maciag, president...
- NEARLY 750 SURFING DAILY: NORTHEASTERN NETS SALES IN LIBRARY'S CYBER CAFE. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p15
Cites update on coffee shops at university libraries in the U.S. as of December 15, 2001. Schedule of the cyber cafe opened by Northeastern University; Food choices at the Starbucks coffee shop opened at Ouachita Baptist University.
- The Block Rocks At NEU. Lawn, John // Food Management;Oct2010, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p26
The article focuses on the high sales of the voluntary meal plans and retail cash purchases at Northeastern University (NU) in Boston, Massachusetts. It records almost 40% of its over 25 million dollars in managed food service volume from retail and voluntary block meal plan sales with...