NY State Govt. to upgrade f/s equipment
- Handling customer flux at Empire State Plaza. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p36
Features the Governor Nelson A. Rockefeller Empire State Plaza, a food service operator in Albany, New York. Number of permanent customers being served by Empire State; How they compensate the influx of customers from January to March; How the company handles catering stress.
- New York State of Mind. // FoodService Director;8/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p14
The article relates the challenges encountered by Sodexo Corporate Service marketing director Tracy Baker in complying with New York Governor David Paterson's executive order that created a state green procurement and agency sustainability program. It describes the points of cafÃ© service at...
- Marketing Miscellany ... // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p18
Focuses on Gaithersburg, Maryland-based Sodexho Marriott Services' plan to showcase its takeout food in June 1999.
- Sodexho Marriott plans product-standardization. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Reports that Sodexho Marriott is planning to launch a standardization program for its food service products. Goal to reach the top 20 percent of its standardization target.
- THREE ROLES, FIVE-POINT PLAN: TUNED TO TECHNOLOGY. Pond, James // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p144
Explains why Sodexho Marriott Services, a food service company, invested on information technology. Manager support to the move of the company; Procurement management system of the company; Facilities management strategy of the company.
- SMS tests home meal replacement for corporate market; menu is first priority. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/10/98, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p76
Reports on Bethesda, Maryland-based Sodexho Marriott Services' home meal replacement (HMR) program. Trend among customers to look for a finished meal to take home; Company's testing of its HMR strategy in a corporate site; Importance of creating the right brand identity.
- Sodexho Marriott targets distrib., consulting gains. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the sales and profits by American food service contractor Sodexho Marriott Services in the first quarter of 1999. Rate of increase in net income; Sources of income; Consultation and management services offered; Plan to leverage the Crossroads concept across all market segments.
- New trend trackers. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p30
Reports on the merchandising program of American food service operator Sodexho Marriott Services. Naming of the program Trend Trackers 1999; Aim of supporting the firm's Crossroads Cuisines program; Monthly theme for all facilities.
- Sodexho Marriott: Merged outfits survive 'pain' of first year as public company. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p60
Profiles Sodexho Marriott Services Inc., a foodservice management firm in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Creation of the company through the merger of Sodexho North America and Marriott Management Services; Impact of the merger on employees; Financial performance of the company; Celebration on the...