Handling customer flux at Empire State Plaza
- NY State Govt. to upgrade f/s equipment. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p36
Reports on the planned renovation of facilities at the Empire State Plaza in Albany, New York by food service contractor Sodexho Marriott Services Incorporated. How the facilities for renovation are chosen; What is specified in the Sodexho contract.
- New York State of Mind. // FoodService Director;8/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p14
The article relates the challenges encountered by Sodexo Corporate Service marketing director Tracy Baker in complying with New York Governor David Paterson's executive order that created a state green procurement and agency sustainability program. It describes the points of cafÃ© service at...
- Project fun-way. // NW;7/27/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p44
A photograph of model and businesswoman Heidi Klum with daughters Leni and Lou and sons Johan and Henry at the Governor Nelson A. Rockefeller Park in New York is presented.
- A 3-D Guide to Big Public Art. Dunn, Russell // Stereo World;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p8
The article evaluates the architectural design of the Empire State Plaza in Albany, New York.
- Cleaning Equipment Clears Capitol Grounds of Clutter. // Government Product News;Jul99, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on cleaning equipment used at the Governor Nelson A. Rockefeller Empire State Plaza in Albany, New York. Comments from Peter Michalski, the plaza's grounds operations and horticulture supervisor; Types of equipment used.
- EVERYTHING EVERYBODY EVER WANTED. Kennedy, William // Atlantic (02769077);May83, Vol. 251 Issue 5, p77
Focuses on Nelson Rockefeller, who built the South Mall in New York in the 1960s. Description of the mall; Information on the plan of the mall; Criticism on the design of the mall.
- Former Grand Saline resident Bill Love elected assistant Bishop in Albany, N. Y. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);10/12/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 41, p1
The article discusses the election and the consecration of Bill Love, a former Grand Saline resident as assistant Bishop of with the Episcopal church in the state of New York. His election as assistant bishop of the Diocese of Albany received the consent of the 75th general convention of the...
- Vallone: City should get what it gives. Browne, J. Zamgba // New York Amsterdam News;5/8/2003, Vol. 94 Issue 19, p3
Reports that a resolution seeking to have New York City, New York, separated from the Empire State was put to a debate, based on a bill introduced by Councilman Peter Vallone, at a public hearing convened by the City Council Committee on Governmental Operations in New York City, New York, in May...
- THE SMALL BUSINESS FILE . . . // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/18/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p19A
This article presents news briefs related to small businesses. Get ready for Small Business Day, slated for Tuesday, March 22, at the Empire State Plaza Convention Center in Albany, New York. Conducted by The Business Council of New York State, the event will feature a rally on Medicaid reform...