New Div. Eyes Seniors' Needs
- SODEXHO MARRIOTT TEAM WINS ENGINEERING AWARD. // Professional Safety;Aug2000, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p20
Reports that the Asset Management Solutions team of Sodexho Marriott Services Health Care Division received the 2000 Engineering Team Award from `Engineered Systems' magazine for its project. Details on the project; Services offered by Sodexho Marriott.
- IN SODEXHO MARRIOTT'S HEALTH CARE DIV.: Alibrio stepping aside, Macedonia moving up. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p5
Announces the retirement of Anthony Alibrio as president of Sodexho Marriott Health Care Services in February 2001. Position to be held by Alibrio after his retirement; Career background; Replacement for Alibrio.
- Leftwing talk radio. Ervin, Mike // Progressive;Aug96, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p18
Focuses on radio commentator Jay Marvin. Marvin's wish to talk about the Federal Bureau of Investigation's negotiation strategy with the Freemen; Probable reaction of Marvin's listeners; Marvin's strategy for winning the progressive intelligentsia.
- In Memoriam. // Podiatry Management;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p47
The article presents an obituary for Marvin Jay Polonsky, co-founder and medical director of Precision Orthotic Lab, International.
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. Marvin, Jay // New York Quarterly;Sep2009, Issue 66, p177
The poem "Southern California," by Jay Marvin is presented. First Line: Nothing left on the streets except garbage and loose newspapers; Last Line: bring Southern California alive again in the darkness.
- Medicaid plan focuses on HEDIS measures. // Hospital Home Health;Jul2009, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p78
The article discusses health care plans, with a focus on Health Plan of Michigan.
- Hope & despair. Gopal, Kevin // Pharmaceutical Executive;Nov97, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p32
Reports on the health problems being faced by North Korea. Natural disasters and economic problems; Suspension of many health projects; Loss of power supplies in immunization programs; Problem of malnutrition; Shortage of common drugs in the market.
- Radical training changes planned for health sector. Littlefield, David // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p7
Reports about the National Health Service putting the finishing touches to a plan that will revolutionize the way training is carried out in health service in the United Kingdom. Shift of responsibility for training from regional health authorities to local health employers; Consortia of...
- Health hypocrisy. Jason, Pini // African Business;Nov96, Issue 215, p26
Reports on the status of the health-care sector of Nigeria. Absence of link between policy-makers and the organized private sector; Productive capacity of the local drug manufacturing industry; Importation of fake and sub-standard drugs; Impact of the reversal of health targets by the Ministry...