VSA for Denver Broncos in '01
- Suppliers put their brands on marquees. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;09/11/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p1
Reports on an increase in the number of cafes and kiosks in the United States bearing suppliers' logos on their marquees. Brands' power to attract customers; Food product companies that have out their brands on ready-to-eat outlets; Marketing experts' warning about the conversion of packaged...
- YANKEES FARM TEAM: Stadium controls costs as self-op. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the concessions operated by the Richmond County Bank Ballpark in Staten Island, New York. Reasons for operating the concessions in the stadium; List of menu items offered; Information on the luxury boxes catered by Framboise.
- AN FSD NEWSTRACK REPORT: CONVENTION CTRS. OVERHAUL FOOD STANDS FOR VOLUME. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the foodcourts and concession stands opened by the Indianapolis Convention Center in Indiana. Concepts offered by the Maryland Foodcourt; Cooking capability of the concession stands; Check averages in the foodcourts; Upgrade given by ARAMARK to the Los Angeles Convention Center in...
- Football concessions score with upscale, classic items. Cavanaugh, Susan // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/94, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p1
Features the activities of food service contractors in line with the opening of the 1995 football season. Presentation of low-fat buffalo meat selections in the stands; Participation of restaurant chains; Innovations in ordering food.
- Ogden, Volume services merge. // Food Management;Aug99, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p14
Reports on Ogden Corp. Entertainment Group's agreement to acquire Volume Services America Inc. and to form the entity Ogden VSA.
- Competitor won't gobble up arena supplier. Czurak // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/25/99, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p13
Reports that Ogden Entertainment, a division of Ogden Corp., would not buy Volume Services America Inc., the Van Andel Arena's food and beverage supplier. Reason of Ogden for revoking its acquisition agreement with Volume Services America; Estimated price of the discontinued acquisition.
- NEARLY A DOZEN ON ISLANDS: VSA lands Luau, Aloha Bowl. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p30
Provides information on Volume Services America, the entertainment and sports event food service provider in Hawaii. Details on the venues served by the company, such as the Paradise Cove Luau; Catering brands of Volume Services.
- A SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT: VSA LAUNCHES FACILITIES DIV. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p24
Announces the launch of the facility management division of Volume Services America. Appointment of Dan Smith by Volume; Smith's goals to the division; Advantages of offering facility management.
- ARENAS AND STADIUMS: VSA expands in east arenas. // FoodService Director;12/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p28
Focuses on the foodservice contract of Volume Services America with Williams-Brice Stadium of the University of South Carolina in Columbia. Services to be provided by the company to the university stadium; Information on the services provided by the company to the Bridgeport Arena in Connecticut.