No Benefit to Low-Bidding
- Private investors put up $10M for R&A developments. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/15/95, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p64
Reports on private investors' equity investment for new store developments to R&A Food Services based in Boca Raton, Florida. Number of Boston Chicken/Boston Market outlets operated by R&A throughout Florida; Markets in Florida planned for entry.
- Turning up the heat. Avis, Ed // Crain's Chicago Business;9/12/94, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p43
Reports on the opening of two restaurants in Chicago, Illinois by Connie's Food Service Incorporated. Company's launching of a frozen pizza for its institutional customers; History of the company; Planning and demographic study by the company; Expansion plans.
- Stoico gears up for national expansion effort. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/95, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p87
Reports that Stoico Food Services is testing a prototype Spaghetti Jack's family restaurant in Wichita, Kansas. Finance for Stoico's plans.
- Horizontal remediation well is money, time saver. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep95, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p54
Highlights the importance of horizontal remediation well system in reducing costs as well as time in excavations. Case study of ABI Food Services, a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Bottling Company United, Inc.; Cleaning of contaminated underground fuel storage tank; Reduction of overall project costs.
- Gordon Food Service To Open Distribution Center In Aberdeen, Md. // Food Logistics;Jul2014, Issue 158, p14
The article announces the opening of a new distribution center of Gordon Food Service in Aberdeen, Maryland before the end of 2014.
- Gardner Merchant hosts Images '95. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/10/95, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p80
Reports that Gardner Merchant Food Service helped raised $50,000 to benefit the New Jersey Center for Visual Arts when it catered Images '95, a black-tie fundraiser held at the Matsushita Electric Corp. of America.
- Gardner Merchant revamps Pizza Gusta. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/20/95, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p54
Announces Gardner Merchant's relaunch of the Pizza Gusta, its signature pizza and pasta program, after reconfiguring its menu and recipes. Background on the revamped program.
- ...as Premier Foods' bread business noes stale. // Motor Transport;11/26/2012, p1
The article reports on the job cut of Premiere Foods after it lost a supermarket contract.
- U.S. Foods now back in Buda. Biundo, Jen // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);6/3/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p1A
The article reports on the return of the U.S. Foodservices Inc. to Buda, Texas which reserves themselves on an earlier decision denying the light industrial land use on the need of the company to build a regional warehouse facility east of IH-35.