Y2K means biz-boost for HDS
- Night shift workers at Port Huron Hospital have fresh food choices. // Food Management;Mar1998, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on the decision by HDS Services which manages the foodservice at Port Huron Hospital to operate a 24 hour outlet for nightshift employees. Comments from Brian Latty, former HDS foodservice unit director at Port Huron Hospital; Information on the survey conducted to gauge customers...
- A Legacy of Great Expectations. Lawn, John // Food Management;Mar2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p16
Features the HDS Services, Inc. in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Industrial management of founder William W. Triplett; Business expansions; Members of the executive team. INSETS: Service Branding.;Transforming the Retail Environment..
- HDS `preferred' status. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p40
Reports that HDS Services has been named Preferred Provider of Food Service Management by the Colorado Association of Homes and Services for the Aging.
- THE NEXT WAVE OF: FLAVORED COFFEES. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p78
Focuses on the flavored coffees offered at The Village at Johnson Center, an HDS Services account in Littleton, Colorado. Details on the company's customer service; Number of customers served.
- A Special `Grab-and-Go' Program. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p30
Reports on healthcare foodservice contractor HDS Service's development of a special program called `Take My Hand' designed to meet the needs of dementia patients by emphasizing foods that are easy to handle and can be eaten by someone who is not sitting down. Similarity of the program with the...
- Briefs. // Food Management;Dec98, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p12
Presents food management-related news briefs in the United States as of December 1998. Plan of the University of Arizona to renovate its Memorial Student Union; Winners of the 1998 Mind to Menu Visionary Awards; List of accounts that HDS Services has secured.
- HDS teams with HHA. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p24
Reveals that HDS Services and HHA Services formed an alliance to provide food service integration in Michigan.
- HDS Services. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;5/10/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p82
Features HDS Services in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Contact information; Number of branches; History of the company.
- FOR RETIREMENT HOME RESIDENTS: HDS tailors care packages. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p34
Reports on the so-called Getting To Know You concept of the foodservice director at HDS Services for residents in some of its retirement home accounts. Source of the idea.