Bill would broaden egg checks
- Where's Dick Durbin? Quietly raising money. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;11/13/95, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p13
Opinion. Features Richard Durbin. Reputation as a politician in Chicago; Why he is not familiar among voters; Candidacy for the seat of Sen. Paul Simon.
- Durbin promises help on Metro East levee projects. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;3/8/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 32, p4
The article presents information on the pending approval of Metro East Levees project design, Illinois and the promise made by Senator Dick Durbin to the Labor Management Committee members of the Leadership Council Southwestern Illinois, Illinois, regarding the approval of this awaited project.
- Why Durbin's perturbin' biz. Merrion, Paul R. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/11/96, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p4
Comments on the relationship of the business community of Illinois, with elected Senator Richard Durbin. Views of Illinois lobbyists on Durbin; Comments from Durbin.
- Burris and Durbin: Illinois senators cordial, not close. Rushing, J. Taylor // Hill;5/12/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 53, p3
The article explores the political relationship of U.S. Senator Roland Burris and Majority Whip Dick Durbin.
- CR approval likely this week. // Hill;3/14/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p5
The article reports on the perspectives of several U.S. Senators concerning the fiscal 2011 budget in the state who include Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell on raising the debt ceiling, Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin on the effect of spending cuts, and Senator Chuck Schumer on meeting...
- Mortgage bill could be revived. Ferral, Katelyn // Hill;8/4/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 94, p12
The article reports on the threat by U.S. Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin that he will pursue a legislation that will empower bankruptcy judges to change primary home mortgages, if the financial services industry is unable to complete 500,000 mortgage modifications in November 2009.
- IN THE KNOW. // Hill;8/6/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 96, p19
The article offers news briefs related to U.S. legislators which include Senator Dick Durbin who shared that she was a bar owner in the 1970s and the birth of the second child of National Republican Senatorial Committee executive director Rob Jesmer and his wife.
- SUPPLEMENTS UNDER fire. O'Connell, Jeff // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness Hers;Aug2003, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p90
Focuses on the impact of S. 722, a bill introduced by U.S. Senator Richard Durbin (D-Illinois) on the supplement industry. Background of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994; Criticism on the bill; Distinction between drugs and supplements.
- Ethanol part' of food crisis, 'says Durbin. Rushing, J. Taylor // Hill;4/29/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p1
The article reports on the assertion made by Senate Majority Dick Durbin, which relates that U.S. ethanol policies are one of the reasons to blame for the global food crisis.