Kings College coffee shop serves 200 daily
- Underscorings. A. P. F. // America;11/1/1947, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p117
The article offers information on several Catholic men's colleges established in the U.S. in 1946. They include LeMoyne College which is operated by the Jesuits in Syracuse, New York, King's College which is conducted by the Congregation of the Holy Cross in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania and the...
- Designing Institutional Change. // Liberal Education;Winter2003, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p32
Presents campus stories that emphasize the importance of clarifying goals for student learning, and of adapting teaching, organizing the curriculum and providing academic supports in the service of those learning goals in the U.S. Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Massachusetts; Richland...
- THE DAILY GRIND. Nallathambi, Kavitha N. // Atlanta;Dec2002, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p222
Introduces Stockbridge, Massachusetts-based coffee house The Daily Grind Coffee Co. Overview of the coffee house; Color scheme of the coffee house; Services offered by the coffee house.
- Popular dining. Maiorana, Bart; Krempff, Margaret // Architecture Australia;May/Jun96, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p76
Features Verona Cafe in Darlinghurst and La Mensa in Paddington, Sydney, New South Wales. Luigi Roselli as the project architect; Design features; Materials and finishes; Floor plans.
- Moonlight: A moment in the sun? Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;12/16/96, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p21
Highlights the Moonlight Cafe, which opened in May of 1996, in Chicago, Illinois. Changes made by the company to its beverage list, and menu; Citing of the menu served. INSET: Moonlight Cafe..
- Customers give rave reviews about Tower District's Revue coffee house. Lieberman, Lisa // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;05/11/98, Issue 322301, p3
Features the Revue coffeehouse in Fresno, California. Customer base; Reputation of the establishment; Menu offerings; Products sold at the store; Interior decoration.
- Keeping ahead of competition. Karzen, Laurie; Morrill, Charlotte R. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p26
Features coffeehouses in Wintergreen Resort in Virginia. Design of coffeehouse interior; Supply requirements; Advice from Barbara Greatsilver; Strategy of hiring and maintaining staff; Ideas in gift wrapping.
- Cozy Cuisine. Garr, Robin // Louisville Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p64
Focuses on services provided at the Third Avenue Cafe in Louisville, Kentucky. Description of the ambience of the cafe; Availability of vegetarian cuisine in the cafe; Prices of different delicacies available in the cafe.
- Check please! Cybercafe creates experiences that may be too real. Kapner, Suzanne // Nation's Restaurant News;9/4/95, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p30
Reports that Virtua Cafe in Miami Beach, Florida is installing virtual-reality systems in the bar-and-restaurant operation. Concept as the brainchild of owners, Paul Kavuma and Joseph Sabga.