Contract mgmt. execs. on-the-move
- AS BILL HAMMAN RETIRES: Rick Brockland takes over Sodexho Higher Educ. Div. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p6
Reports that Rick Brockland has been named president of food service firm, Sodexho Marriott Services' Higher Education Division based in Orlando, Florida. Retirement of Bill Hamman at Sodexho; Career background of Brockland.
- New school president at Sodexho Marriott. // Food Management;Oct98, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p18
Reports that Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. has named Jim Seaton president of its School Food Services Division. Person replaced by Seaton; Background information on Seaton; Services provided by the unit.
- Sodexho Marriott promotes Mulligan. // Food Management;Jul99, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p22
Reports on Thomas Mulligan's appointment as president of Sodexho Marriott Services Inc.'s corporate services division. Roles and responsibilities; Mulligan's previous position in the company.
- In 1999 NACUFS Fact-Hunt: Marie Rodkey Wins Top Prize. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p2
Announces that Marie Rodkey of Sodexho Marriott has won a free trip to the 1999 NACUFS national conference. Job description of Rodkey; Educational background of Rodkey; Other winners.
- Landel to head corporate services at Sodexho Marriott. // Food Management;Jul98, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p18
Reports the appointment of Michel Landel as president of corporate services division of Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. Details on his appointment; Effect of his appointment on the outsourced services of the company.
- NEW SCHOOLS SVCS. HEAD: Bond steps up at Sodexho. // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p2
Reports that Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. has named Rod Bond, president of its Schools Services Division. Bond's credentials for the position; How he began his career.
- Seven Deadly Hiring Mistakes. Lousig-Nont, Gregory // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2000, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p46
Presents a list of common mistakes made by food service companies in hiring employees. Disadvantages in hiring employees based on job interview results; Errors in the use of intuition; Use of character references as a basis for employment.
- What's your candidate's food safety IQ? Kinnear, James // Food Management;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p50
Focuses on the incorporation of food handling questions when interviewing potential employees for the food service industry. Importance of the applicant's knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation guidelines; Use of a structured interviewing process; Categories of interview questions.
- TAKING AIM AT CRIME. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;05/22/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p130
Focuses on the importance of background investigation when recruiting foodservice employees. Value of validating the information submitted by an applicant; Precaution against the commitment of crime; Avoidance of huge losses for the company. INSET: Putting crime in perspective: Watchdogs...,...