Display-Cook Adds 15%
- RELEARNING LABOR LESSONS . Coffee, Peter // eWeek;05/07/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p47
Comments on United States-based PeopleSoft's implementation of regressive work regulations for its employees on May 1, 2001. Return to an 8-hour work day; Reduction of telecommuting arrangements; Acceleration of policies to counter an economic downturn.
- Red Pepper co-founder seeks spice past PeopleSoft. // PC Week;11/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 49, p87
Reports that Jeff Carr has replaced Monte Zweben as the leader of PeopleSoft Inc.'s push into manufacturing. How Zweben came to PeopleSoft; The role his Red Pepper Software has played in helping PeopleSoft to deliver an enterprise resource planning package; Zweben to continue as a PeopleSoft...
- Jamie Wyatt. Manos, Diana // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jun2000, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p18
Profiles Jamie Wyatt, the director of health care solutions at PeopleSoft. His best career decision; Factors that helped him most to succeed; Most important thing he learned in working on his pilot's license.
- New PeopleSoft President Needs to Make Tough Choices. Petersen, Scot // PC Week;05/31/99, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p33
Deals with the challenges faced by Craig Conway as chief operating officer and president of PeopleSoft Inc. Tasks to be considered by Conway; Problems of the company that should be addressed by Conway; Purpose of Conway in accepting the job.
- New PeopleSoft CMO rolls marketing dice. Clark, Philip B. // B to B;05/28/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 11, p15
Reports the appointment of Nanci Caldwell as chief marketing officer of PeopleSoft Inc. in Pleasanton, California. Duties and responsibilities; Career background; Use of economic slowdown to boost client face-time.
- Losing sight of human mission can trigger new systems failure. Gunsauley, Craig // Employee Benefit News;Jul99, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p21
Deals with the preparation of employees for the changes in business culture and processes when a system or technology is introduced within the company. Comments from Christina Bertsch, consultant for a Gartner Group affiliate; Recommendations of Bertsch; Information on PeopleSoft's...
- To keep its rank and file, PeopleSoft offers a sweeter "stay" package. Lee, Ellen // Workforce Management;Nov2004, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p72
Focuses on the efforts of PeopleSoft to retain its executives and employees. Goal of founder Dave Duffield for the company; Announcement of compensation packages by the company after the U.S. federal court's ruling; Possible effect of the compensation plan on employees and the company.
- News Briefs. // InfoWorld;05/31/99, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p5
Presents news briefs on information technology in May 1999. Appointment of Craig Conway as president and chief operating officer of PeopleSoft company; PCI-X enablement program unveiled by Compaq Computer Corp.; Virtual private network (VPN) switches introduced by Nortel Networks.
- PeopleSoft win staff acclaim. // Employee Benefits;Apr2003, p09
Reports on the place of software company, PeopleSoft Inc. in 'The Sunday Times' Best 100 Companies to Work For 2003. Benefits package of the company; Employees' rating of the company's pay and benefits.