- CIMBENICI SIGURNOSTI I ZAï¿½TITE U POï¿½TANSKOM PROMETU. A�cic, I.; Binicki, M. // Sigurnost;2010, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p275
Safety and protection of postal items, facilities, equipment and employees directly involved in the complex process of postal delivery (reception, transport and delivery) constitute a key factor in the competitiveness of postal, currier and other companies with business in delivery. In the times...
- Psychoactive substance use among young people: Core findings of a multi-center study in the Republic of Belarus and the Russian Federation. NKOWANE, MWANSA; DA ROCHA SILVA, LEE; SAXENA, SHEKHAR; POZNYAK, VLADIMIR; KOSHKINA, EUGENIA; ROSTOVTSEV, VLADIMIR; KALININA, TATIANA // Contemporary Drug Problems;Spring2008, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p177
This article presents core findings of a pre-intervention survey of psychoactive substance use in two communities in the Republic of Belarus and three communities in the Russian Federation between December 2000 and March 2001. The survey was part of the Global Initiative for the primary...
- Levorphanol: the forgotten opioid. Eric Prommer // Supportive Care in Cancer;Mar2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p259
AbstractBackground??Levorphanol (levo-3-hydroxy-N-methylmorphinan) is a strong opioid that is the only available opioid agonist of the morphinan series. Levorphanol was originally synthesized as a pharmacological alternative to morphine more than 40?years ago. It is considered a step-3 opioid by...
- Errata. // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;2003, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p468
Presents correction to the articles published in the June 2003 issue of the periodical 'Bulletin of the World Health Organization.'
- Global status of immunization safety: a report based on the WHO/UNICEF Joint Reporting Form. // Weekly Epidemiological Record;2/14/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p42
Presents a report on global status of immunization safety based on World Health Organization/United Nation's Children's Fund joint reporting form. Indicators of immunization safety; Indicators of safety of injection; Percentage of member countries meeting selected indicators; Graphical account...
- Nutritional Sciences is home to WHO, UN centers. Lang, Susan S. // Human Ecology;Fall96, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p2
Reports that the Division of Nutritional Sciences has become home to the World Health Organization (WHO) and the headquarters of the United Nations University Food and Nutrition Research and Training Coordination Center. Countries participating to the WHO and UN centers; Location of centers;...
- WHO's messages for Climate Conference. // Scandinavian Journal of Public Health;Jun2009, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p445
The article reports on objectives of the World Health Organization (WHO) for the United Nation's Climate Change Conference to be held Copenhagen, Denmark in December 2009. It notes that the adverse effect of climate change and carbon emission in human health are the issues planned by WHO to...
- HIV epidemic is far worse than thought. Wise, Jacqui // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);12/06/97, Vol. 315 Issue 7121, p1486
States that human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is far more common than previously thought of according to a joint program of the United Nation and the World Health Organization. Estimated adults and children infected with HIV; Pattern of infection; Other findings of the report.
- OTHER INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS. // United States Government Manual;Nov2013, p533
A list of international organizations in which the U.S. participates is presented, including United Nations, World Health Organization and World Intellectual Property Organization.