- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT - Merck KGaA. // PharmaWatch: Monthly Review;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p41
The article reports on a joint venture between Merck KGaA and Chi-Med, both a pharmaceutical company, in developing treatments for cancer with traditional Chinese medicine. The two companies have agreed to develop small molecule anti-cancer drugs using 10,000 natural substances from Chi-Med to...
- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT - Merck KGaA. // PharmaWatch: Cancer;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p19
The article focuses on the joint venture of German drug maker Merck KGaA and Chinese pharmaceutical company Chi-Med concerning the development of new treatments for cancer in the pharmaceutical industry. The two companies reach into an agreement that Merck will develop new treatments for cancer...
- Eli Lilly: fewer sleepless nights for investors. // PharmaWatch: Monthly Review;December2004, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p16
Reports that Eli Lilly & Co. has received exclusive rights to develop and market Merck KGaA's EMD-281014 insomnia drug. Potential of the company to generate revenues through its insomnia drug; Efficacy of insomnia drug; Confidence of the company that EMD-281014 represents a novel approach to...
- Lilly's Pipeline Grows, But Wall Street Worried. Mirasol, Feliza // Chemical Market Reporter;11/15/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 17, p14
Focuses on the business performance of pharmaceutical firm, Eli Lilly & Co. as of November 2004. Product offerings; New drug candidates; Concerns over the market performance of the firm's leading brand Zyprexa or olanzapine; Boost in the firm's central nervous system through the acquisition of...
- Hutchison China Meditech. // Fundweb;7/4/2013, p10
The article focuses on the investment opportunities in Hutchison China MediTech Ltd., the holding company of a pharmaceutical and healthcare group in China.
- Biotech Review. // CenterWatch Weekly;10/26/2015, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p11
The article offers information related to biotechnology industry including the plan of clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company BeiGene to raised initial public offerings (IPO) on Nasdaq, the filing of IPO by Hutchison China Meditech on Nasdaq, and the cancellation of PO of Acacia Pharma Group.
- Pharma: Clinic Roundup. // BioWorld Today;5/13/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 91, p9
The article reports that Eli Lilly and Co. of Indianapolis, Indiana will stop development of enzastaurin, a monotherapy in preventing relapse in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, based on findings of Phase III PRELUDE study of enzastaurin.
- Merck suspends cancer vaccine trials. // PharmaWatch: Cancer;May2010, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the decision of Merck KGaA to suspend temporarily the clinical program for Stimuvax in all recruiting studies in alignment with the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA's) clinical hold in the U.S.
- Lilly to double staff researching combo drugs. Wall, J. K. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p20A
The article reports on the initiative of Eli Lilly and Co. to double the size of its staff that researches on combination drugs, which will aid in the development of a 2-in-1 biotech drugs called multi-specific therapeutics.