- WHEN NEWER MARKETS BECKON. Jain, Naveen // Siliconindia;Feb2001, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p48
Features InfoSpace Inc., a wireless telecommunications company in Santa Clara County, California. Partners in the business; Factors influencing the market leadership of InfoSpace; Strategy used by the company in attracting investors. INSET: Naveen Jain..
- INFOSPACE INTEGRATES VOICEGENIE VOICEXML GATEWAY. // Audiotex Update;Mar2002, p6
Reports that InfoSpace Inc., a provider of wireless and internet software and application services has signed an agreement with VoiceGenie Technologies Inc., the provider of complete VoiceXML Gateway into InfoSpeech's platform. Benefits of the agreement for the company; Corporate profile of...
- Betting on the basics. Rockrohr, Chrissy // America's Network;04/01/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p74
Reports on the investment plans of InfoSpace Corp. for telecommunications companies. Total assets of the company; Companies that received capital investment from the firm; Details on the investment strategy of the company.
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;09/06/99, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p22
Presents news briefs concerning telecommunication in the United States. Selling of PageMart Wireless Inc. by BuyItNow.com LLC; Personalized messages delivered by Intelligent Information Inc. in July 1999.
- Search me. Whiting, Rick // Software Magazine;Jun98, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p16
Reports on InfoSpace's licensing deal to use Metro One Telecommunications' db.ONE database system to provide full text and phonetic search capabilities to users of InfoSpace's online directory services. Type of information provided by InfoSpace; Linguistic search capabilities for full-text and...
- A message in an airwave. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;02/14/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 7, p63
Reports on the partnership of @mobile.com and InfoSpace.com to provide wireless instant messaging service. Information on @mobile.com's IMessenger service; What differentiates IMessenger; Comments from Dillana Lim of InfoSpace.com regarding the instant messaging tool. INSET: Briefly.
- SHORT TAKES. // Wireless Week;4/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p31
Presents updates on telecommunication as of April 15, 2003. Agreement reached by SmartServe Online; Patent awarded to AXCESS; Contract secured by InfoSpace.
- New Briefs. // RCR;01/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p11
Presents news briefs pertaining to the telecommunication industry as of January 3, 2000. Includes Aether Systems Inc.'s plan to license Diversinet Corp.'s Passport software; InfoSpace.com Inc. and Microsoft Corp.'s plan to extend Microsoft's MSN Instant Messenger service to wireless devices.
- InfoSpace Joins SMS Platform Fray. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;06/11/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p24
Reports on the short messaging service (SMS) offered by InfoSpace Inc. cFactors that block that success of SMS; Plans of the company for the SMS; Company which plans to use existing carrier relationships to propel its SMS platform.