Price Per Minute In Major Cities
- Putting Pressure On Data Prices. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p25
Focuses on the pricing of wireless data services in the United States. Analysis of voice services pricing in the country; Billing practices at Sprint PCS; Details on the rate plan of AT&T Wireless Services for its services.
- AT&T, others focus on the family. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p6
Focuses on wireless carriers' introduction of pricing plans aimed towards the family in the United States. AT&T Wireless Services Inc.'s program called AT&T Family Plan; Unlimited calls for family members in a designated geographic area; Bell Atlantic Mobile Systems Inc.'s introduction of...
- News briefs. // RCR;03/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p3
Reports on developments concerning the wireless communications industry in the United States as of March 22, 1999. Includes Omnipoint Corp.'s receipt of proposals from potential strategic equity investors; Projected number of customers that Sprint PCS will gain during the first quarter of 1999;...
- Buyer's guide to wireless service. // Business News New Jersey;09/13/99, Vol. 12 Issue 33, p22
Lists companies in the United States that provides wireless service compiled as of September 13, 1999. Includes AT&T Wireless; Bell Atlantic Mobile; BellSouth Wireless Data.
- RCR's top 20 cellular carriers. // RCR;12/28/98, Vol. 17 Issue 52, pS2
Presents the top 20 cellular telephone carriers among the wireless telecommunication companies in the United States according to rankings for the week of December 28, 1998. Includes AT&T Wireless Services Inc.; SBC Wireless Inc.; Bell Atlantic Mobile.
- The gift of wireless. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;12/18/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 25, p74
Offers a look at the offerings of wireless communications providers for the teen or young adults market in the 2000 holiday season. Features of the Sprint PCS' holiday catalog; AT&T Wireless' holiday promotion services; Description of the wireless services of Sprint PCS that target the teens;...
- Sprint PCS reacts to AT&T marketing moves. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;06/07/99, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p31
Reports that wireless communications firm Sprint PCS revised its marketing strategies. Details of the company's marketing for its monthly plans; Move as a reaction to rival AT and T Wireless Services' marketing strategy.
- Enterprises need mobile data. Carriers need enterprises that need mobile data. O'Shea, Dan; Fitchard, Kevin; Gubbins, Ed // Wireless Review;Jul2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p26
Explores how three national wireless communication carriers in the U.S. are delivering data services to the corporate enterprise. Features of Wireless Office, the suite of general and customized services targeted at corporate accounts, from Verizon Wireless; Approach of AT&T Wireless in...
- Analysts: Sharing Not Bad For Tower Industry. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;3/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p15
Focuses on the plans of AT&T Wireless and Sprint PCS to cooperate on the construction of new wireless towers in the U.S. as of March 1, 2003. Views of analysts on the effort; Features of the plan of sharing tower inventory information; Significance of sharing in the tower industry.