Arch Seeks Revenue Boost From `Warm And Hot' Sales Leads
- Arch expands 7-Eleven pact. // RCR;07/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p26
Reports that Arch Communications Group Inc. has expanded its agreement with 7-Eleven to sell the MobileComm Pre-paid Paging package in stores throughout the United States.
- Juno Online, Arch to co-market pagers, messaging service. // RCR;11/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p8
Informs on the strategic alliance between Arch Communications Group Inc. and Juno Online Services Inc. to market co-branded pagers and an integrated messaging service to Juno members in the United States.
- BizBuyer revamps flawed bid system. Karpinski, Richard // B to B;06/05/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p36
Reports that Santa Monica, California-based BizBuyer.com Inc. has completed a major overhaul of its e-commerce site in June 2000. Improvement on its business-to-business request for proposal (RFP) tools; Benefits of the new process for buyers; Target markets of BizBuyer.com.
- Ex-execs scrutinize demise of BizBuyer. Clark, Philip B. // B to B;10/15/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 19, p1
Reports the plan to connect small businesses and vendors by BizBuyer.com Inc. in Los Angeles, California. Absence of marketing strategy; Efforts toward print advertising; Amount raised for venture capital.
- BizBuyer CTO brings order to online upstart. Leon, Mark // InfoWorld;10/09/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p40
Features Ed Godycki, chief technology officer of BizBuyer.com, a business-to-business Internet company in Santa Monica, California. Core of BizBuyer's offering; Comments from Godycki about BizBuyer.com; Problem encountered by Godycki when he joined the firm in June 2000.
- 360 to resell Arch paging in Midwest. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p58
Announces that Arch Communications Group Incorporated paging services will be resold by Chicago based 360 Communications Company. Where the paging services would be offered; Number of paging subscribers to the company.
- Arch tries to build capital muscle, operate leaner. Bruno, Antony // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p3
Reports that Arch Communications Group company will reduce its work force by 10 percent in an effort to restructure its United States business units. Information on Arch's National Service Division; How the restructuring will be financed; Details on a commitment from Sandler Capital Management...
- Arch restructure plan follows industry trend. Bruno, Anthony // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p3
Presents information the reorganization of Arch Communications Group company and other paging carriers. Reference to executive changes at PageNet company; Details on consolidation of PageNet's billing, customer support and accounting functions; Reason for the restructuring.
- Arch opens Ariz. services facility. // RCR;07/07/97, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p2
Reports that in August, 1997, Arch Communications Group Incorporated in New York, opened a National Services Division in Tempe, Arizona. Estimated number of persons who will be employed at the facility; Number of facilities Arch Communications operates in the United States.