Ericsson Sheds Radio Business
- Privacy Savored By Ericsson Buyer. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;01/17/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p13
Talks about the acquisition of Ericsson's Private Radio Systems business by Steve Savor, chief executive officer and founder of Com-Net Critical Communications. Career background of Savor; Services provided by Com-Net; Percentage interest that Ericsson will maintain in the venture.
- Com-Net buys mobile business of Ericsson private radio systems. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p46
Reports that Com-Net's subsidiary Com-Net Ericsson Critical Communications has purchased Ericsson's Private Radio Systems business. Details of the purchase deal; Company background.
- Ericsson PRS to be acquired by Com-Net. // RCR;01/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p7
Reports on Com-Net Critical Communications' acquisition of Ericsson Inc.'s Private Radio Systems (PRS) operations. Com-Net as a provider of radio network solutions to the public safety and service market; Com-Net Ericsson Critical Radio System as the name of the acquired company; Assumption of...
- List of potential Ericsson buyers is short. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;7/8/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p3
Focuses on the speculation that Ericsson will be sold to interested buyers. Companies that are interested to buy Ericsson; Information on the problem facing Ericsson; Determination of Ericsson to fend off bids to buy the company.
- Ericsson plays catch-up in IP market. Labarba, Liane // Telephony;04/19/99, Vol. 236 Issue 16, p10
No abstract available.
- InterDigital Decides To Get Serious about M&A. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/14/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p3
Reports on the merger and acquisition efforts of InterDigital Communications Corp. Appointment of Charlie Brogan to senior director of corporate development; Products made by InterDigital; Background on a deal between InterDigital and Ericsson AB.
- Ericsson to buy LCC product assets. // RCR;08/30/99, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p8
Reports on Ericsson Inc.'s plans to acquire LCC International Inc.'s product divisions.
- Ericsson to swallow fast router start-up. Duffy, Jim // Network World;04/19/99, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p20
Reports on Ericsson's plan to acquire router manufacturer Torrent Networking Technologies. Torrent's development of a high-capacity edge router for Internet service provider networks; Torrent's 1998 revenues; Ericsson's acquisition of telecommunication equipment developer Touchwave.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p1
Presents news briefs concerning the wireless communication industry in the United States as of October 1, 2001. Agreement between Ericsson and VoiceStream regarding the expansion of the Global System for Mobile Communication network of VoiceStream; Details of a report on the possibility of a...