Bluetooth Chomps At CES
- CES Kicks Off Year Of Transition. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;1/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the exhibition International Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2002. Discussion on the prevalence of wireless communication products; Plans of Sprint PCS on third generation wireless services; Significance of the absence of Motorola and Nokia from the trade...
- Motorola Makes Bold Showing. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p1
Provides information on products introduced at the 2000 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas Nevada held in January. Description of the Thin Phone and Globalstar handsets by Qualcomm; V.Series phones from Motorola; Dual-band GSM phones with multilingual display games and...
- Show spawns products, deals. Moore, Mark // PC Week;10/23/95, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p132
Talks about the wireless-service provider's products released, and looks at the first annual Mobile Outlook Conference and Exposition held in Atlanta. List of vendors and their products. INSET: Sales, uh-huh..
- Budgets, Not War Jitters, May Affect Trade Show. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;3/8/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p11
Looks at the budget concerns of exhibitors and analysts of the CTIA annual trade show in New Orleans, Louisiana from March 17 to 19, 2003. Number of exhibitors that have signed up for the show; Reason for the probable limited show attendance and exhibiting in 2003; Benefits of the U.S. led war...
- TECH TALK. // Beverage World;01/15/2001, Vol. 120 Issue 1, p90
Focuses on the wireless technologies introduced during the InterBev2000 trade show in New Orleans, Louisiana. Features of the Movex Food and Beverage Enterprise Resource Planning solution from Intentia; Description of Sales Minder, a direct reporting tool from Salient Corporation.
- Comdex hails wireless. Schwartz, Ephraim // InfoWorld;11/13/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p10
Focuses on the wireless technology to be exhibited and displayed at the Comdex 2000 show of the computer industry in Las Vegas, Nevada. Details on the deal between Research in Motion and America Online Inc.; Capabilities of the MobileShift Toolkit and MobileShift Engine.
- Make your presence known: 7 tips that IWCE exhibitors can use to maximize their show investments. Ramatally, Nadira // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;11/5/2015, p1
The article offers tips to help exhibitors market their presence at the International Wireless Communication Expo (IWCE) 2016 which include updating one's exhibitor listing, creating a website page, and inviting one's customers.
- Now and then. Ankeny, Jason // Telephony;3/17/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 6, p25
Reports on the Mobile Exhibition, a traveling historical showcase spotlighting the pivotal events and devices in the wireless industry. Artifacts displayed in the exhibit.
- Way beyond dial tone. Llana, Andy // Communications News;Apr99, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p58
Focuses on several subscriber services exhibited at the CTIA Wireless 1999 show in New Orleans, Lousiana. Hands-on services; Information on a software system, Time in Hand from Data on Air Inc.; Features of microbrowser smart phones; Design concept of monitoring devices offered by utility...