Motorola Makes Bold Showing
- Bluetooth Chomps At CES. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p1
Provides information on Bluetooth internetworking technology. Bluetooth products exhibited in the 2000 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada in January; Comments from Skip Bryan, an Ericsson manager who has been involved with Bluetooth.
- Motorola files for dismissal. // RCR;03/31/97, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p1
Presents information on the motion filed by Motorola Incorporated against Qualcomm Incorporated for dismissal of a action which Qualcomm initiated in March 1997. Reasons for the filing of the motion; Information on the law suit Qualcomm filed against Motorola; Comments from Wolf Pavlok, senior...
- Squabble continues, but CDMA moves on. Shankar, Bhawani // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Aug97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p12
Reports that the United States District Court for the Southern District of California has lifted a restraining order which denied an injunction filed by Motorola Company against Qualcomm company. Qualcomm's injunction against Motorola also denied; Look at the ongoing feud between Qualcomm and...
- Qualcomm restraining order against Motorola is granted. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;04/14/97, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p18
Reports that the United States District Court in the Southern District of California granted Qualcomm Incorporated a temporary restraining order against Motorola Incorporated. Information on the limitations against Motorola contained in the restraining order; Details on the patent infringement...
- Motorola is granted restraining order. // RCR;04/14/97, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p46
Reports that the United States District Court for the Southern District of California granted Motorola Incorporated a temporary restraining order against Qualcomm Incorporated, which prevents the production, sale and marketing of the Q phone. Reason for the restraining order; Information on the...
- High-maintenance buyers want it lighter, faster. Collins, Allison F. // Business Press;6/2/95, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on cellular phones otherwise referred to as cellular communication tools. MicroTAC Elite invented by Motorola; Features of the MicroTAC Elite; Significance of cost-efficiency; Details on Audiovox; Information on the most advanced cellulars.
- Ericsson, Motorola debut products at CES. // RCR;01/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p8
Reports on wireless telecommunication devices launched by Motorola Inc. and L.M. Ericsson at the January 2000 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Includes Motorola's digital and Web-ready V. Series telephones; Features of Motorola's 9505 Satellite Series telephone; Ericsson's...
- Wireless opens up to IP. GOHRING, NANCY // Telephony;02/15/99, Vol. 236 Issue 7, p9
Reports on the introduction of Internet protocol (IP)-based networks at Wireless '99 show in the United States. Information on the alliance between Motorola and Cisco Systems to deliver IP-based networks to the wireless industry; Amount devoted by Nortel Networks to IP; Reason operators are...
- Wireless gets legs at CES show. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/13/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p1
Presents information on the wireless communication systems exhibited by several companies during the 2003 Consumer Electronics Show in the U.S. Motorola Inc.; Nokia Corp.; Samsung Telecommunications America.